[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey fellas, I'm interested in recording vocals on my computer.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image_1.jpg (529 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
529 KB, 1500x1500
Hey fellas, I'm interested in recording vocals on my computer. Audacity. I'm not super professional and I usually use a regular ol mic..but I want to upgrade just a little.

Any suggestions on a moderately priced recording computer mic. USB or the regular plug in... My CPU is older and shitty.

>pic semi related my frustrstion
>>
>>54444233
Samson Meteor Mic, great bang for the buck usb mic, you can plug in yo shitty analog headphones in it to hear your own voice without a delay.
>>
>>54444305
Have you used it.. It's not what I was looking to spend but if it's solid and quality good.. It'll last a long time. Ect. I'd spend it
>>
>>54444498
ive had it for over a year now, paired it with G430's
Cant reccommend this enough for the price. And the set-up is simple as scratching your nuts.
>>
If I were you, I'd look in to getting a Zoom portable digital audio recorder. The higher tier models have tons of features. Record what you want, where you want, and just transfer the files to your computer. That way you're not tied to a desktop. They're fucking amazing for recording live concerts.
>>
I see people recommending Blue Yeti all the time. Dunno if that means it's good or what.
>>
>>54444233
Wait... you already have a mic and you want to upgrade, but you can't handle $70?? Samson probably the cheapest decent brand you can get.
>>
Its gone OP. Take this lesson to never ever ever ever ever ever compress backups.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.