[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Google is going full jew now...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: q.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
q.jpg
98 KB, 1280x720
Mobile YouTube is having me watch 30 second advertisements now, no skip available. What are some ways to bypass this so I can optimize my watch time and not spend >=5 mins for 10 thirty second videos?
>>
Off yourself.
>>
>>54439430
Install xposed or flash the phone with gentoo.
>>
File: 1459328984664.png (377 KB, 819x456) Image search: [Google]
1459328984664.png
377 KB, 819x456
>>54439445
You're a lifesaver.
>>
>>54439430
https://pi-hole.net/
>>
>>54439430
>jewtube on my tablet
>no root so no ad away
>playing video
>ad in the middle
>all of my wat
>root that nexus 7
>>
>wanting money for providing a service that costs them millions of dollars a year
>jew
pick one
>>
>>54439430
use newpipe
get it from Fdroid
>>
>>54439661
They already got the money when an advertise bought some ads.
>>
>>54439430
Youtube has ads?
>>
You could stop rotting your brain with that neuron-killing filth for a start.
>>
YouTube AdAway via Xposed if you are rooted.
Newpipe if you are not rooted

Nobody needs to see ads on youtube
>>
>>54439661

Why dont they just run banner ads that can go alongside the video instead of making people wait?
I'm sure a lot more people would be more willing to deal with that.

Also, Google could provide YouTube to everyone ad-free if they wanted to. They can afford it since they get so much support and revenue from famous youtubers as well as the other services they provide.
>>
>>54439430
pfft. lrn2internet. ublock, adaway, adblock, youtube adaway etc. haven't literally seen a youtube ad on my devices in years
>>
>>54439661
>making money off things other people created
>jew
pick both
>>
>>54439430
OP is wasting limited time for YouTbue videos, with an undefined return on investement...
>>
>>54439430
theres an xposed module that lets you have youtube red features for free.
>>
>>54439430
AQUA-SAMA
>>
>>54439703
>provide ad-free YouTube
>get revenue from famous YouTubers
anon I don't think you know where this revenue is coming from
>>
>>54439703
>they get so much support and revenue from famous youtubers
Ad revenue. I think you're confused about the direction money travels in here. YouTubers get some of the ad money Google makes off their videos. Did you think people would bother to make YouTube videos if they had to pay to host them?
>>
>>54439430
Youtube has had mandatory 30 second ads for like 6 years now. Where have you been?

It's actually gotten a bit better since then, too; I remember at one point there were ads that went on for 10 minutes, and that was before they allowed you to skip long ones.
>>
>not using new pipe or YouTube adaway exposed module
>>
>>54443466
>>54439701
>>54439667
Thank you! It is still very basic but I can download a bunch of videos.
>>
>>54443428
>Youtube has had mandatory 30 second ads for like 6 years now. Where have you been?

Most people on /g/ only notice this stuff if they're on someone else's computer as we've all had adblockers for at least a decade.
>>
stop being poor and get YouTube red
>>
>>54443809
>not owning a smartphone
Playing on 2005 mode, I see.
>>
>>54443886
>not rooting your smartphone
Playing on retard mode, I see.
>>
>>54439430
Complain to Kazuma, not me.
>>
weebs confirmed for tech illiterate
>>
>>54439430
I have anger management issues. Ads make me angry, Ad-away makes them go away (kek). Not angry anymore. I'm interested to see how will they implement those 6 seconds "unskippable" ads.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.