[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/stem/ - ENGINEERING AND TECH DEGREE GENERAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: download (1).png (6 KB, 255x197) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
6 KB, 255x197
OH SHIT I just fucked up big time

I just took this tech class with this terrible professor and I went through blackboard and tried to email a few students directly to see what their opinion of the course was before I decided to contact the Dean - just to make sure that I wasn't the one with the problem. I seriously want my fucking money back for this class.

Well, turns out Blackboard sends that email to EVERYONE in the class including the professors. I still have another 1-2 years of classes to take where I might end up with him as my instructor. I fucked myself big time.

Anyone had experience dealing with terrible professors?

>Also, general STEM thread
>>
>disguising your blog as a general thread
>>
File: Deal With It.jpg (4 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Deal With It.jpg
4 KB, 320x240
>>54437883

don't hate the player, hate the game
>>
>>54437870
Yes and I'm about to so poorly on an exam as a result. It happens. Also, why would you email that way. Ask students IN CLASS if you must.
>>
>>>/sci/
>>
>>54438625
They actually enforce rules there so this would be the best place to set camp
>>
>>54439711
>>54438625

I posted it over there and some snooty autist tried to flex his intellect on me
>>
>>54437870
were you too autistic to talk to other students face-to-face?
>>
Snitches are bitches.
>>
>>54439770
It was mostly online. I try to take as much online as I can so I can have flexible work schedule. The professor posted maybe 15 minutes of lecture for the entire semester.
>>
>>54439770
Other students literally don't know shit
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.