[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/SatanOS/ General - Logofags are Subhumans Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: satanosShittyLogofag.png (15 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
satanosShittyLogofag.png
15 KB, 1024x768
/SatanOS/ General - Logofags are Subhumans Edition

Github - https://github.com/LandonPowell/SatanOS
SatanOS's Autistic Father - http://templeos.org/
What is SatanOS? - SatanOS is a fork of Terry A Davis' TempleOS project. It resists Terry's ideological and impulse-driven schizo autism shit in favor of implementing non-autistic things such as communication with the outside world.

Stay chill, CIA Niggers.
>>
>>54436019
Fuck you cuck I'll sabotage you *tip*
>>
>>54436045
Nice try, but everyone knows you can't sabotage a /g/ project until it creates an official logo.
>>
So, has anyone gotten anything done in regards to making Terry's shitty code work in a VM? Maybe a C-to-HolyC converter so we can work on things until we can make a non-shit compiler?
>>
desu v v good thread pls post moar :^)
>>
wewlad bump
>>
>>54436173
>making Terry's shitty code work in a VM?

what are the major obstacles to this?

why won't it run in a VM to begin with?

I hear the whole "hurr durr ring 0" argument, but isn't the whole point of a virtualization host/environment/software to handle this kind of issue?
>>
>>54436262
Everyone seems to be having a bitch of a time getting it to run, so maybe we fucked up extracting the files form Terry's entirely custom compression.
>>
>>54436217
>using the smiley with a carat nose
>>
Being the creator of the SatanOS idea feels good, but I thought it just died on the spot. Apparently not.
>>
>>54438793
Not the creator but I was in the original thread. I'm also glad this is taking off. Hopefully there's some coordination through irc or kik.

We should also add something about how Lucifer communes with us and guides us into making gods OS as he sees fit
>>
can we migrate this to bit bucket pl0x
>>
Does anyone have the link to the IRC? I lost it ;_;
>>
>>54436586
The only problem is that the compiler that I added to the project is the one that is available in the source code itself. It's available in the Linux folder somewhere within the TempleOS, it's titled TOSZ.CPP.

The files are also readable in the decompressed format, so as far as that goes, it should be correct. The script to build the ISO is probably the culprit, though. It's taken from this repo that is 3 years old: https://github.com/muflax-scholars/templeos

So I think that's a start. Figure out if the iso is even built correctly.
>>
>>54436019
I hope you understand that any symbolic reference with the denotation of 666 does not mean Satan or Lucifer as they are two different beings.however 666 refers to Cesar
>>
>>54438793
Well, I was the first to mention SatanOS.
>>
>>54436045
Is this a bot? No matter what time of the day I'm on, this tripfag is always posting.
>>
>>54437314
>carat
>>
>>54440769
Must be.
>>
>>54436019
>implement Talking Snake
kek
>>
>>54438846
irc channel, we should put it in op next thread

irc.foonetic.net/6667
>>
File: 05813213630.jpg (160 KB, 566x677) Image search: [Google]
05813213630.jpg
160 KB, 566x677
This project simply cannot go ahead without first publishing a formal code of conduct! We need to ensure that this project respects the feels of /g/entoomen from all walks of life so they may feel comfortable contributing to the glory of our dark lord Satan. If you have something of value to add to the SatanOS CoC, please reply to this post with your contribution.
>>
>>54441931
It's SatanOS, go wild. We need 666 forks of it.
>>
>>54441931
1) sjw scum gtfo
2) tits or gtfo
3) crossdressing is mandatory and improves code quality
>>
>>54441931
Why does /g/ always start with formal, not-now-important stuff? Logos, code of conduct? WTF? This more or less confirms /g/ is just a consumer board with shillings and no people that actually know how to code anything, or even unterstand the basics of it...
>>
>>54443465
Shut up and post logos, faggot
>>
File: f4rt.png (28 KB, 630x436) Image search: [Google]
f4rt.png
28 KB, 630x436
>>54443627
just to make you faggot happy...
>>
>people are still actually working on this
wow
>>
Can someone teach me how to compile this from source? Seriously, the only things made by others that I have been able to use were very simple Python scripts, what about an OS?
>>
>>54436019
shouldn't the abbreviation be /SOS/ SatanOS general
>>
File: image.jpg (231 KB, 900x948) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231 KB, 900x948
>>54436019
>I'm going to bully a disabled man!
>>
>>54444134
>I'm going to shit up this board more and more

Please no one likes you. No one thinks you're funny.

Leave
>>
>>54436019
>Non ugly color scheme
Red and gold?
>>
>>54444185
Brown?
>>
>>54438793
People have thought of it 30 times before you and talked about it in every TempleOS thread, ideaguy.

Contribute code or fuck off.

Ideaguys and Logofags - The Cancer of /g/
>>
>>54443465
Because ideaguys who can't contribute anything to the project want to impose their will on it.

>>54441931
Github guy here. Don't waste your time.
I'm not putting ideaguy bullshit on the github.
>>
>>54444185
Red on Black would be best. Highlights can be any warm color, generally. Gold, Pink, Orange, etc.
>>
>>54444185
sounds good
red and black is ugly af
or use web safe colors http://www.colorhexa.com/web-safe-colors
>>
>>54444134
>ignore all tripfags
>>
It's dying already. kek
>>
>>54445884
>Red on Black would be best.
Sound like (Super)AmoledOS
>>
>>54446068
>web safe colors
>af
>sentences without punctuation or capital letters
Smelly, Dumb, Ideaguy Scum.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.