[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teksyndicate thread How in the hell are they still in business?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: lp.png (923 KB, 913x694) Image search: [Google]
lp.png
923 KB, 913x694
Teksyndicate thread

How in the hell are they still in business? Their views are already bad and going down.

Also: when did these two break up?
>>
>>54435066
Their business is talking, making videos and getting free stuff sent to them. Not exactly a lot of expense if they don't spend the money for personal stuff.
>>
are they no longer a couple? in jayz2cents video of the 1080 event logan was there with some ayy chick he was clearly banging
>>
File: capture.webm (3 MB, 494x326) Image search: [Google]
capture.webm
3 MB, 494x326
>>54435205
Joanne
>>
>>54435271
Joanne has a bf i think. Either some asian guy or the white guy from her channel.
>>
I thought it was confirmed that logan and pistol were siblings or cousins or something.
>>
>>54435066
>>54435205
Cool stories bro
>>
>>54435410
if thats true find him and send him the full video lol
>>
>>54435066
Probably broke up when she stopped looking alive.
>>
>>54435066
It's been quite some time since I've seen her, why did you have to remind my penis of this?
>>
>>54435066
He probably took her pants off and saw her pistol
>>
>>54435066
I would suck her dick
>>
>>54435066
why is the a demon girl from some shitty japanese horror movie next to that autistic fat fuck?
>>
>>54435066
They were never a couple.
>>
>>54435425
I have always assumed they were high school friends, but if you look at them there are facial similarities.
>>
They have their own autistic/furry community keeping them going at this point, similar to Linushill's tween army.

They just argue tinfoil/elitist talking points all day while doing sponsor spots in-between. Nothing new really, but their videos are still snoozeworthy as ever.
>>
>>54436630
Wendell's review videos and tutorials are great.

Really wish that guy would just go build his own damn channel.
>>
>>54436718
For all his expertise, he has zero idea how to set up a microphone properly.
If nothing else he needs the other idiots just to tell him "bro you mic's fucked again".
>>
>>54435066
Thats a man, baby!

Also their mouse was a complete sellout and lies

fucking sniper buttons.
>>
>>54436888
yeah I always thought that was pretty funny
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.