[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Richard Stallman never really cared about your freedom. He doesn't.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
Richard Stallman never really cared about your freedom. He doesn't. He really doesn't. He goes around talking about freedom, but that's only because he benefits from it. The FSF waitso n him hand an foot, and gives him the resources required to be the tub of lard that sits comfy behind his laptop all day, or behind a podium. I agree that his ideas on Free Software are good, but he's against the NRA, and allowing people to have the tools needed to retain the free speech he claims to care about so much, and was very much in favor of a political candidate that thinks that a monopoly backed by a violent police force should distribute money to the poor, as if it won't just help the rich more and more as it always seems to do. He's very obviously selective about freedom that JUST SO HAPPENS to directly benefit him. He's a crook who wants FSF donations to fatten him up more. There's certainly a lot of good he has done, but don't think it's not without big gains on his end.
>>
Fuck off, Pajeet.
>>
>>54432936
/thread

>>54432922
Take your poo to the loo, rajesh
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-12-11-40-19.png (339 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-12-11-40-19.png
339 KB, 720x1280
Is he right?
>>
>>54432936
>>54432953

Thank you for that oh so intelligent response. Nice to see we have such high IQ people here.
>>
The only, and I do repeat, ONLY reason /g/ likes stallman is because he responds to their e-mails because he is the only 4chan psuedo board hero that can't tell the difference between trolls. Other people sometimes respond with two words like "get lost" every few years but stallman will write a long wall of text for the most autistic shit.
>>
>>54432971
You are literally saying RMS just does his job to live an easy lifestyle. Do you think that's not the case for everyone, even his critics?
>>
>>54432990
Maybe.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.