[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Corrupted files?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (332 KB, 1701x964) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
332 KB, 1701x964
Anyone know why my image files appear corrupted, they all have data because they're each different sizes but the thumbnail is non existent and when I try to open the file it fails to read it.

They were taken from one my iCloud backup and this occurs for nearly every one of them.
>>
Off yourself.
>>
>>54429090
Not a bad idea. At this point that's what I feel like doing.
>>
>>54429105
You okay pal?
>>
>>54430170
Not really man, I just spent a shitload of money on a software that's supposed to recover my iCloud backups but after downloading the backup I wanted, the images wont open.
>>
>>54430220
Neck yourself.
>>
>>54429075
They are not corrupt. You don't have the proper permissions to read the files. Read about taking ownership of files in Windows.
>>
>>54430283
Is this true? They seem corrupt but, how can you tell?
>>
>>54429075
I had this same exact problem and still have the files. Is there a fix?
>>
File: 1458048513427.png (950 KB, 730x727) Image search: [Google]
1458048513427.png
950 KB, 730x727
>>54429075
/g/ - Tech Support
>>
>>54430252
Funny thing you should say that. Back in the year 2006-2008, if you called neck on someone it meant you got to slap them on the back of the neck. If you called stroke on somoene you would quickly swipe your fingers across the back of their neck in a manner so that it is painful. Usually these were called when someone said or did some dumb shit. So whenever I see someone say "Neck yourself" all I can see is someone slapping themself on the back of the neck. That's all it will ever mean to me.
>>
>>54430699
>If you called stroke on somoene you would quickly swipe your fingers across the back of their neck in a manner so that it is painful.

Where I come from calling stroke on someone means you punch them hard in the jugular and then the temple. This has a 75% chance of causing an actual stroke.
>>
>>54431042
Where I come from you go to prison for a long time for doing something like that.
>>
Ransomware, your files have been encrypted. Download McAfee (best antivirus) and it will fix the problem.
>>
>>54430699
>If you called stroke on somoene you would quickly swipe your fingers across the back of their neck in a manner so that it is painful.

Where I come from calling stroke on someone means you grab their dick and stroke it until they're seconds away from an orgasm then you let go off their dick and walk away.
>>
>>54429075
open one of the files in an hexeditor (even notepad is fine)
if you can open them with that, them post screenshot of that here, if you can't open them you need to "take ownership" of the folder and the contents (you can google that shit)

also
>/g/ is not your tech support line
>>
>>54432041
It's blank when I open it
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.