[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE N9/N950 ARE STILL THE BEST PHONES IN THE UNIVERSE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: images-20.jpg (21 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images-20.jpg
21 KB, 470x313
Why haven't you grown up from Lagdroid yet? Do you enjoy suffering and being dominated?
>>
outdated technology general
>>
Who said I was using Android?
>>
Nokia/Windows phones are really well built and keep charge forever, but I'm still annoyed it's 2016 and there isn't a good music app for them.

How fucking hard is it to have a media player that recognises CDs with multiple disks?

That's legit the only downside of the Windows phone, it's a huge upgrade on a dumbphone and most can be bought for very cheaply, but it's lacking so many basic apps to make things easier. Where's a nice podcast downloader? Where's a good RSS feed?
>>
>>54426213
A shitty phone with outdated hardware, an unsupported OS all wrapped in a package built for manlets.

Just what I always wanted.

You worthless faggot.
>>
File: images-34.jpg (22 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images-34.jpg
22 KB, 384x384
>>54426291
Why the fuck would you use wp
>>
slow as fuck
>>
>>54426478
>Symbian
Never Nokia again
>>
>>54426291
>Nokia/Windows phones are really well built
were*
It was shit after Windows takes over.
>>
>>54426291
>Windows phones
>>54427277
>>Symbian
Are you retarded?
It's glorious meego!

That fucking OS was so much better than anything on the market. such a shame that it had to die. And still, in 2016, it is the only mobile OS that can fucking multitask, and a 600 or whatever little MHz CPU, with way less than a GB of RAM.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.