[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
iPad 2 problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Hey peeps! I have a problem with my iPad 2. The screen is completely white. Whatever i do, its white. I took a screenshot accidently when IT was laggy. Any tips?
>>
>>54425478

take it to an apple store.
>>
this is clearly a lie, every apple user tells me apple devices don't lag
>>
>>54425478
>take screenshot when ishit is lagging
>device gets bricked
Nice purchase there, redditard.
>>
Isnt the iPad 2 over 5 years old?

Get a new one, poorfag
>>
>>54425478
Hold down the power button until it forces itself off, you retarded applefag.
>>
Im not using Reddit. And i cant Get on the iPad cause of that... And i like ipad2, im not rich either. So sorry for that
>>
Doesnt work to hold the power button down...
>>
>>54425478
It means your iPad 2 is EOL.
It won't get an update to iOS10 and it isn't worth a repair, so get a new one.
>>
File: sirius.jpg (1 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
sirius.jpg
1 MB, 1680x1050
>>54425641
are you sirius? you haven't even tried turning it off and back on again?
>>
Doesn't holding down power+volume up force restart iOS devices?
>>
>>54425712
Hold the Homebutton + Lock/Powerbutton for 10 sec.
>>
>>54425563

They're still being supported IOS wise by Apple, so still quite relevant for their age.
>>
>>54425478
Give it back tyrone
>>
Preform a soft reset by holding down the power button (the button on top) and the home button (the circle button near the bottom) at the same time until you see the apple symbol appear in the middle of the screen. If that doesn't fix it then take it to the Apple store.
>>
>>>/fa/
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.