[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is creative programming dead? everyone seems to be doing worthless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
is creative programming dead?

everyone seems to be doing worthless bloat webshit.

I just want to be part of a group of creative programmers that make fun interesting stuff together.
>>
>>54424619
>I just want to be part of a group of creative programmers that make fun interesting stuff together.
/g/ isn't the place for you then
>>
>>54424662
>/g/ isn't the place for you then
I know but do you know where is?
>>
>>54424674
They are all in their own little autistic communities. Try demoscene or rom hacking or developing for ancient hardware.
>>
>>54424887
those are hardcore as fuck
>>
Is that really your desktop OP?
>>
>>54424619
>Riced templeOS

What a time to be alive
>>
>>54425015
Yeah, and? You pretty much have to be to want to code for ancient, obselete hardware that's 10 times harder to get anything running on it, let alone running well.
>>
>>54425015
No ,There are levels.
You can have fun making easy hacks like trainers and sutf and you can code basic demos with vector balls , plasma effects , text scrollers and shit.
You don't have to do state-of-art shit to have fun.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.