[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does this mean?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20150929_070522650.jpg (1 MB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150929_070522650.jpg
1 MB, 1456x2592
What does this mean?
>>
It means niggers want to steal shit from the safety of the sky
>>
>>54422930
ooga booga we wuz kingz
>>
>>54422930
I'm not sure why a hybrid cloud solution would mean working against your datacentre. Just sounds like marketing bullshit.
>>
>>54422930
>hybrid cloud solution that works with my data centre not against it
>works with my data centre
How can you say so much but literally say nothing at all
>>
>>54423016
I'm trying to think what impact a hybrid cloud system would even have

You would set up some basic acls and some IP SLAs
You would create a radius server to authenticate clients like microsoft's Active Directory Federation Services

Then what..?
>>
Y'all niggas nigging in a nig-nog.

If you ever saw hybrid cloud solutions it would be clear to you. Only hybrid cloud solution doing it right atm is Azure (hybrid, partially on premise for data you want control over, and cloud for shit facing the public).

Everything else "hybrid" pushes everything into the cloud and literally works against your on-premise data centre.
>>
>>54423073
The definition of hybrid seems to be very loose. IMO, anything that is operated on equipment that you don't own isn't private. It doesn't necessarily matter where it's housed.
>>
>>54423099
You best be using encryption. You know any shit the cloud provides will have a backdoor.
>>
>>54423099
No really. You know what the cloud is, and you know what on-premise is. Have a solution that has parts of both? It's hybrid... simple as that.
>>
>>54422930
This is directed to high level managers, not technicians.
>get their attention with businessman's big face looking rich and successful
>the dude is Tyrone from the block, but make it so that he seems a fucking business rockstar that they *should* know. Then surround the caption with quotes so that the message is coming from the rockstar
>slap RADICAL on the ad in triple font size to appeal to thier ego, because real managers are leaders that are not subject to standards
OK now you got their attention.
Now:
>create a problem (apparently something is working against you)
>buzzword time!!!!
>catchy phrase that acts as prelude to the finale, where you'll get to know who's gonna save you from this problem that you now have
>VMWare logo
Nigga u don.
It's art, really.
>>
It means people aren't falling for the cloud meme fast enough, so now VMWare are going to sell you half a cloud.
>>
>>54423195
this
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.