[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weird unnecessary 90s tech/inventions thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: slider-zip-bag-index.jpg (44 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
slider-zip-bag-index.jpg
44 KB, 600x600
Ill start,

Remember when these slider zipper bags came out snd they were hot shit?

Double the price and so many design flaws
>>
>>54421800
Screw you, I still use those!
>>
>>54421800
Fuck you, they're useful
>>
>>54421800
You're an unnecessary creation of the 90s.
>>
when they fail, you're more likely to know
>>
>>54421800
what
I still see this in the frozen vegetables section of my grocery
>>
>>54421800
and now they're cheap and commonplace, problem solved. they were always unambiguously better than the old-style ziploc bags, the only argument against them was greater expense.
>>
I always liked the yellow and blue make green seals.
>>
>>54421800
How about instead that little piece of tape that they started including some snacks, so you could reseal the bag? Either they'd lose their stickiness, or people never rolled/folded the top of the bag well enough for it to be effective.
>>
>>54422068
I always roll up a chip bag around what's left and use its own weight to hold it closed.
>>
>>54421825
Rekt
>>
>>54422527

But i was born 88. Un-rekt
>>
File: active_desktop.jpg (30 KB, 500x316) Image search: [Google]
active_desktop.jpg
30 KB, 500x316
>>54421800
Active Desktop. Especially the bit about every folder being a web page you can customize. Who's got time for that?

I bet neo-/g/ would eat that shit up though.
>>
>>54423157
Have that on the machine at work, never seen it before and I used XP for years
>>
>>54421800

I will only use slider quart bags for my boiled omelettes. Shit's the bomb.
>>
>>54421800
I don't understand, zip lock bags are still used today all the time?
>>
Sliders are rather useful if you lack fine dexterity control with your fingers
>>
>>54421800
Smash mouth
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.