[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4chan x 4chan-x 4chanx ccd0 going from 4chan x 1.11.32.3 to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
4chan x 4chan-x 4chanx ccd0

going from 4chan x 1.11.32.3 to 1.11.32.4 ruins the horizontal side-scrolling and changes it to vertical down-scrolling.

please fix this.

that is all.

thank you.
>>
What the fuck even is that?
>>
Works for me
>>
>>54420660
>What the fuck even is that?

It's a fucking web browser extension for this website.
>>
>>54420672
>Works for me

Broken for me
>>
details omitted so the thread wouldn't be off-topic because everyone is too focused on the details, not the thread subject --

browser: firefox
firefox version: 28.0
firefox add-on for extensions: greasemonkey
greasemonkey version: 1.15.1-signed
4chan x variation: ccd0
4chan x version: 1.11.32.4
>>
>>54420738
But what does it do? How does it improve 4chan?
>>
>>54420775
>But what does it do? How does it improve 4chan?

adds features. it adds more features and options.
>>
i'd also like to say for the record that i've been told that you can post anonymously on "github" shit now. but when i tried to post an "issue" it then told me i had to make an account. so once again i don't want to make an issue on github because i don't like having a name and everyone bitching about "who i am" or my "name" etc. instead of paying attention to what i'm saying etc.. that's why i'm here. that's why i'm anonymous. you know where i'm going with this.
>>
>>54420844
>Such as?

Miscellaneous
JSON Index: Replace the original board index with one supporting searching, sorting, infinite scrolling, and a catalog mode.
Use 4chan X Catalog: Link to 4chan X's catalog instead of the native 4chan one.
Index Refresh Notifications: Show a notice at the top of the page when the index is refreshed.
Open Threads in New Tab: Make links to threads in the index / 4chan X catalog open in a new tab.
External Catalog: Link to external catalog instead of the internal one.
Catalog Links: Add toggle link in header menu to turn Navigation links into links to each board's catalog.
Announcement Hiding: Add button to hide 4chan announcements.
Desktop Notifications: Enables desktop notifications across various 4chan X features.
404 Redirect: Redirect dead threads and images to the archives.
Archive Report: Enable reporting posts to supported archives.
Exempt Archives from Encryption: Permit loading content from, and warningless redirects to, HTTP-only archives from HTTPS pages.
Keybinds: Bind actions to keyboard shortcuts.
Time Formatting: Localize and format timestamps.
Relative Post Dates: Display dates like "3 minutes ago". Tooltip shows the timestamp.
Comment Expansion: Expand comments that are too long to display on the index. Not applicable with JSON Index.
File Info Formatting: Reformat the file information.
Thread Expansion: Add buttons to expand threads.
Index Navigation: Add buttons to navigate between threads.
Reply Navigation: Add buttons to navigate to top / bottom of thread.
Custom Board Titles: Allow editing of the board title and subtitle by ctrl/⌘+clicking them.
Show Updated Notifications: Show notifications when 4chan X is successfully updated.
Color User IDs: Assign unique colors to user IDs on boards that use them
Remove Spoilers: Remove all spoilers in text.
Reveal Spoilers: Indicate spoilers if Remove Spoilers is enabled, or make the text appear hovered if Remove Spoiler is disabled.
>>
>>54420844
Probably a botnet. It looks like a botnet.
>>
>>54420630
it's working fine. kill yourself OP
>>
>>54420865
it's broken bad. kill yourself Anon
>>
File: DeepinScreenshot20160507013026.png (802 KB, 2560x1080) Image search: [Google]
DeepinScreenshot20160507013026.png
802 KB, 2560x1080
neat stuff
>>
>>54420630
But the ones in the box look better than a straight line.
>>
>>54420863
Definitely a botnet.
>>
>>54420886
>But the ones in the box look better than a straight line.

Opinions. The horizontal lines save precious pixel space.
>>
This is basically the same thing as jewgle changing its captcha to be honest. A 1-bar thing to type vs. a 3-bar thing to click. Inb4 you can fix that with 4chan x. I know. I'm just saying.
>>
i'd also like to let everyone know that i switched back to version 1.11.32.3 until this is hopefully fixed. hopefully. - meaning that i can use this functionally unless or until something on the site changes that breaks 4chan x and you need to update 4chan x to use it.

you can get it here.

https://github.com/ccd0/4chan-x/blob/48cf168b49132bf285a1f9d03f976728501dabbc/CHANGELOG.md

direct link for firefox.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ccd0/4chan-x/1.11.32.3/builds/4chan-X-noupdate.user.js

direct link for chromium.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ccd0/4chan-x/1.11.32.3/builds/4chan-X-noupdate.crx

in case anyone is in the same situation as me and needs it.

that is all.

thank you.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.