[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wakeup with headaches on an almost daily basis >twenty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 19
File: 111swisselectrosmog.jpg (36 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
111swisselectrosmog.jpg
36 KB, 600x300
>wakeup with headaches on an almost daily basis
>twenty wifi signals beaming constantly near me
>everyone has mobile phones left on during night
>electricity smart readers have even higher radiation levels than mobile phones
>bluetooth, television and radio signals also

How can I reduce electrosmog radiation during sleep without looking like a complete fool? I just want a good night's sleep just how it would have been without all these devices everywhere. It is scientifically proven this radiation penetrates through your brain causing vibrations of the molecules, hence why the headaches.
>>
Hide and ignore, /g/. Don't give them the attention they crave.
>>
>>54415624
This is a legitimate health concern.
>>
Tinfoil hat
>>
>>54415582
>It is scientifically proven this radiation penetrates through your brain causing vibrations of the molecules,
Indeed. All the radio signals in your house may end up warming up your brain almost as much as the status LED on your TV.

>hence why the headaches.
No, anon. Absolutely not. Your headaches have absolutely nothing to do with that radiation.
>>
>>54415582
you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>54415635
Delusions? Yes, they are. That's why psychiatry is a thing.
>>
>>54415659
So we're fucked longterm? I can't see us returning to cables.
>>
>>54415677
No, why?
>>
File: 1462143673978.gif (3 MB, 286x258) Image search: [Google]
1462143673978.gif
3 MB, 286x258
>>54415582
>vibrations of the molecules, hence why the headaches
I don't even know where to start.
>>
>>54415677
No, we're not fucked. None of these wireless signals harm us.
>>
File: impersonation_of_a_potato.jpg (115 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
impersonation_of_a_potato.jpg
115 KB, 1200x600
You feeling alright, chuck?
>>
>>54415582
You have a mental disorder.
Get help now.
>>
>>54415675
So sites like this are telling lies? 70s it was asbestos. 70s it was sunbeds, 80s it was cigarettes. 90s onwards with DECT phones becoming popular it is now electromagnetic radiation.

http://stopsmartmeters.org/
https://takebackyourpower.net/directory/canada/
http://www.radiationresearch.org/campaigns
https://www.stopsmartmetersinpa.com/
https://michiganstopsmartmeters.com/
http://stopsmartmetershawaii.com/
http://www.stopsmartmetersny.org/
http://www.who.int/peh-emf/publications/facts/fs296/en/
http://www.powerwatch.org.uk/health/sensitivity.asp
>>
>>54415796
these are all 55 year old loonies on disability who have found a reason to band together and form a "movement" against what they perceive to be a malicious attempt at killing people with radiation or whatever
>>
>>54415582
put an aluminium foil around your bed
>>
>>54415823
>>54415644
Gonna need a lot of tinfoil to fully block out this radiation.
>>
>>54415796
They may or may not be lying, but they are definitely wrong. There is no evidence radio waves are dangerous.

>70s it was asbestos. 70s it was sunbeds, 80s it was cigarettes.
And all of those were known to be dangerous to the scientific community. The public did not realize the dangers until later, but the evidence was clear. In this case, the public is worried and the scientific community is not. This is the OPPOSITE of the examples you posted.
>>
>>54415796
>So sites like this are telling lies?
Yes, they are. There are valid points regarding smart meters, regarding privacy and costs and that sort of thing; but the radiation harm part of the study is complete bullshit.
>>
Rub lead based paint on your face, it'll get rid of your problem, and ours.
>>
No ionizing radiation
Kys my man
>>
>>54415582
>It is scientifically proven this radiation penetrates through your brain causing vibrations of the molecules, hence why the headaches.

>I read it on an Ant-Vax facebook page that science has proven this

Kill yourself. No joke, just kill yourself. Do the world a favor and end your life. For all our sake.
>>
Go to bed Chuck
>>
>>54415814
i think it might be possible that em fields induce currents in a humans body and cause some kind of reaction.
>>
https://youtu.be/2dbR2JZmlWo
>>
File: images.jpg (23 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
23 KB, 620x400
Get one of these, replace silk with copper mesh
>>
>>54415889
>i think
No one cares what you think. Your belief means nothing.

Just because you think something is possible even though all empirical evidence shows otherwise doesn't give you any credence or make you correct.
>>
File: 1325960579873.gif (2 MB, 214x193) Image search: [Google]
1325960579873.gif
2 MB, 214x193
>>54415582
I thought about this last night, coincidentally, so I tested it.

Being a man of science, I picked up my mobile phone, which I use as an alarm clock, and moved it across my field of vision in the dark. If the pain in the right side of my head followed its path, then it must be the cause. But of course it didn't fucking follow it. Why would it?

This bizarre way of thinking that you and I have is the product of a tired mind. Get a better mattress, pillow, everything, and get some rest.
>>
File: wmTD34X.png (454 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
wmTD34X.png
454 KB, 500x400
>>54415889
>>
>>54415889
It IS possible and VERY REAL. As well as nanobacteria, chemtrails and all of that stuff. They're slowly killing us and the only way to escape it is to get as FAR AWAY from it AS POSSIBLE. I personally am going to ascend and migrate to Africa.
>>
Turn your house into a faraday cage.
>>
>>54415582
Next time drink plain water before sleeping. You are probably just dehydrated, esp if you snore or sleep with the a/c on.
>>
>>54415582
>>
>>54416014
I did drink water after waking up. Headache seems to have cleared now. But I did drink water shortly before sleeping.
>>
>>54416040
Have you done a sleep study? Talked to your doctor?
>>
>>54415582
wear earplugs
it's not the radiation you dumbass it's the low frequency noises you can't hear fucking with your ears
>>
>installing new wifi at work
>one of the ap's gets mounted above this receptionists desk
>ap isn't powered yet because drops aren't patched to the poe switch
>constant bitching from this receptionist claiming electromagnetic sensitivity
>the receptionist comes into my cubical with my boss spouting this bullshit trying to convince my boss to tell me to move it

The look on both of thier faces when I told them it wasn't even powered up yet was priceless.
>>
>>54415796
Smart meters are absolute bullshit but for other reasons than health, like being charged more and possible privacy concerns
>>
>>54416120
I remember this story.
>>
>>54415582

There is no scientific evidence supporting this imaginary condition.
>>
>>54416125
Yes, it's so energy companies can introduce tariffs for different hours of the day. It's not yet being forced upon consumers but they could say on safety grounds, this will be a requirement someday.
>>
>>54416125
>like being charged more
you mean being charged accurately for what you use?
>>
>>54416157
It's actually already happening in some parts of California, a lot of electricians I know I making sure they don't get stuck with a smart meter
>>
>>54416157
Wait, is that really something new?
In Hungary we have had a second power meter for cheaper night electricity since more than 20 years
>>
>>54415582
>How can I reduce electrosmog radiation during sleep without looking like a complete fool?

this is bait why do you care what you look like when asleep
>>
>>54416215
It's another wireless device in the home, possibly interfering with wi-fi. Just unnecessary. It will eliminate the need for energy companies to check meters here. The meters can communicate with other meters nearby and so one near the substation often ends up loaded with information to pass to the supplier.
>>
>>54415781
underrated post
>>
>>54415635
It's not. If it was you would be fucked since birth since you know, we're living on a giant fucking object that emits and is bombarded by EM waves constantly. Tiny, low power wireless signals are not going to do jack shit to you.
>>
>>54415582
Radio waves and visible light are non-ionizing you worthless Mongoloid. Kill yourself
>>
>>54415796
Holy shit I vomited, please dont post here anymore
>>
>>54415852
Not him, but are there any current technologies that scientists ARE worried about like they were with asbestos?
>>
>>54419427
>asbestos
>were
If you live in the US it's still used btw. The market hasn't sorted it out I guess.
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 720x671) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 720x671
Oh relax, I'm sure that coughing is caused by something else.
>>
>>54419537
>false equivalency
You ever stop to consider OP may just be the victim of nocebo and mass paranoia? There is more scientific evidence to explain away what he claims to have than there is to support it
>>
>>54415582

remove all the wiring from your home
wrap yourself in a space blanket
make friends and relatives leave their cell phones in your mailbox before entering your home
build a faraday cage out of space blankets in your living room
>>
>>54419645
It's always mass hysteria or paranoia, isn't it?
>>
>>54419911
For a condition with no evidence to support it? Yes
>>
>>54415677
Well if you don't go get your hypochondriac shit fixed
>>
>>54419427
Nanocarbon can be worse then asbestos. Those tubules can destroy the lungs.
>>
>>54415781
Lmao
>>
>>54419693
you forgot "ruin your brothers legal career"
>>
Post on diy asking about emp
>>
>>54415889
EM fields do induce currents, but it takes more energy than you think, and it doesn't work the way you think

a lighting storm will affect you in a way several orders of magnitude greater than a wifi or cellphone signal.
>>
>>54415796
>70s it was asbestos. 70s it was sunbeds, 80s it was cigarettes.

Except all of those things have measurable physiological effects.
RF radiation does absolutely nothing to the human body at power levels used by modern appliances and electronics.

Your skin is thick enough to block almost all RF radiation you'll ever encounter.
>>
>>54415582
Build yourself a faraday cage
>>
Put on the helmet Nic Cage wore in the "Not the bees" scene.
Faraday Cage yo.
>>
Daily reminder we are being bombarded with harmful radiation from a big giant fucking fusion reaction in the sky.
>>
>>54415582
>Electro smog
People are worrying about this more than real pollution that's depressing
>>
>>54415582
The one bad thing is electromagnetic fields covering ourselfs, causing bad signal and stray. You should visit a doctor anyway
>>
>>54419427
Shitty posture
Stress-driven work environments
Antibiotics when not strictly necessary
Fracking
>>
>>54415582

>Entire earth is bathed in High and Low frequency background radiation every minute of every day by the limitless celestial bodies surrounding us
>For the last Century, Humans have gotten along just fine with the mass-proliferation of Analog Radio waves made for communication, ionosphere testing, RADAR, and more along nearly every frequency out there
>But oh, my neighbor's WiFi router, which is federally limited to be only 1/500,000 the power of the old analog TV transmitter I've been down the street from my entire life until a few years ago is whats causing me these problems

Idiots like these are the reason I approve of Eugenics. Not even down syndrome retards are as bad as you people.

Wanna relieve your nightly headaches?

Stay hydrated. Drink a shit-ton of water before you go to sleep.
Control your blood pressure. Take pills, or change your lifestyle to accommodate
Control your blood sugar. You might be getting Hypoglycaemia from too little, or too much blood-glucose.
Go to bed relaxed and with a clear mind. Sleeping under stress causes spikes in blood pressure and tightens arteries, resulting in headaches
Try different head elevation levels, compared to your chest. Some bodies prefer and elevated head, some prefer to sleep level with the heart. Some do better with the head BELOW the chest.
>>
Watch this for instructions on solving your problem OP
https://youtube.com/watch?v=O2hO4_UEe-4
>>
>>54416272
>The meters can communicate with other meters nearby and so one near the substation often ends up loaded with information to pass to the supplier.
This may seem like a privacy/security concern, but it's really not.

If someone wants to maliciously find out how much power you're using, they could:
a) just read your meter
b) ask the electricity company, if possible
c) pay a help-desk monkey $20 for the info, if b is not possible

Plus, I'm sure the information would be encrypted, and the information wouldn't refer to street addresses, but unit/device/connection numbers, so if the malicious actor is going to go to the lengths to get that required information, it's probably easier to just do a-c above anyway.
>>
>>54415582
>vibrations of the molecules
also known as "heat"
yes, your brain is warm, yes, non-ionizing radiation such as from WiFi may warm your body (very, very slightly), no it won't hurt you, it's far, far too low in power
>>
It's pointless to argue with retards like any single one of you guy, not because you are absolute retard -you still are tho'- but because you don't have the proper skillset to conduct any decent study on that matter, NB: me neither.

Now regarding the current studies on pretty much any "political sensible subject" such as public health they're all trash. All simply because there is so much lobbying in there you can't tell who work for the ZOG and who work for mankind. All scientists are niggers nowadays, nothing but statisticians. They can manipulate the numbers as it pleases them to prove whatever their masters want them to prove. Scientist are just tools for rich men. I now because I'm a [spoiler]french black[/spoiler] PhD in applied statistics from Renne University and you're all fucking faggots. Did I mentioned I much I hated you guys, now you know. Now fuck you and post anime.
>>
>>54419502

You do know that you can use asbestos WITHOUT breathing it in, right?
>>
>>54422821

Stop stealing french shit and raping french women and go back to africa you stupid fucking nigger/sandnigger.
>>
>>54422830
Probably not the best idea to use it anyway, because in fifty years time when whatever you originally used it for is being removed by someone who's never heard of you, because you sold the house/apartment/office block to someone who sold it to someone who sold it to someone else neglects to mention the fact that there's asbestos there, and it's since subsequently broken down, because that's what happens to old things.

Then the someone who's removing it thinks (s)he's just removing something harmless, because asbestos was banned in 2030. But they catch a deadly case of mesothelioma and DIE all because of your ass-backwards assumptions.

You just killed someone. Great job, guy.
>>
>>54422848
It's black man Phd for you, white peasant.
>>
>>54422247
What the fuck? what do you mean by this?

surely that's illegal? who is operating it. russians?
>>
>>54422953
Worse. Norks.
>>
>>54415582
Yes, electromagnetic radiation is everywhere.

The sun is a concern because if you are outside you can feel the radiation warming you up and your skin will fall off and crackle if you stay in it for too long.

Electromagnetic radiation is a curse we need to rid ourselves of.
>>
>>54415916
https://youtu.be/GFH3dXANut4

you can put these fuggers in a bed too.
>grounding mat
>earth sheet
there is small desktop ones online, for like 10 bucks.
>anti-static mat

also large cardboard box covering ur bed and body, covered in tinfoil all wrapped in light copper lines and grounded as well.

then ur basically good. just lift up the box, get comfy, close box. just like Primer. nothing to worry about m8.
>>
Build a Faraday cage around your bed.
>>
>>54415635
No it's not. Visible light and lower energy levels (every fucking signal you refer to) bounce off your skin. You can't get headaches from something that doesn't event penetrate your body.
>>
>>54415582
your actual reason is the sun's um... 'electrosmog'.
It's a million times more powerful than any wi-fi node.
Solution: move to the basement.
>>
File: transcendence-johnny-depp-2.jpg (3 MB, 5616x3744) Image search: [Google]
transcendence-johnny-depp-2.jpg
3 MB, 5616x3744
>>54423235
>>54423191
>>54423120
> https://shanghaimetalcorporation.wordpress.com/2014/08/12/the-truth-behind-the-copper-mesh-roof-built-by-johnny-depp-in-the-movie-transcendence/
>>
>>54415644
Underrated post.
>>
Radiation from the sun is what you have to watch out for.
>>
File: 350px-Solar_Spectrum.png (55 KB, 350x260) Image search: [Google]
350px-Solar_Spectrum.png
55 KB, 350x260
WiFi - 2.4/5GHz microwave radiation, ~100mW at the antenna
Sun - all kinds of radiation, ~1,000W/m2
>>
>>54415582
Drink urine when you go to bed. It reintroduces the non-vibrating molecules that your body wrongly excretes.
>>
>>54415582
You should try drinking more water.
>>
>>54424607
>what is earth's magnetic field
>>
My wifi router is next to my bed, next to my head. Is that bad?
>>
>>54424969
Something that doesn't do a great job of blocking the sun's radiation, hence why we have sunlight.
>>
http://www.cancerepidemiology.net/article/S1877-7821%2816%2930050-9/abstract
>>
File: j.jpg (429 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
j.jpg
429 KB, 1024x1024
>>54415582
Vibration of the molecules, also known as heat.
Time to fucking cryofreeze self.
>>
>>54425049
just think, op could become an hero of science by becoming the first ever matter to reach absolute zero
>>
File: 150301-news-better-call-saul.jpg (122 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
150301-news-better-call-saul.jpg
122 KB, 900x600
>RRREEEEÉEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: faggot.gif (481 KB, 411x263) Image search: [Google]
faggot.gif
481 KB, 411x263
>>54425003
>radiation and light are the same thing
>>
>>54415582
this is the funniest thing I ever read

Do you realize how much EM radiation the earth itself produces? Or how much cosmic radiation you get from the sun? Orders of magnitude more than electronic devices
>>
>>54422780
that's not what he meant.
By analyzing the signal imposed on the powerlines from various appliances and equipment using electricity, the meter can know not only how much power the appliances are using but also which ones are being used and when. This data could be used as evidence to convict you of a crime, or by advertisers to know your usage patterns.
>>
File: 1453967606770.jpg (89 KB, 820x811) Image search: [Google]
1453967606770.jpg
89 KB, 820x811
>>54425106
>visible light isn't a form of radiation
>>
>>54425106
>Im literally retarded
>>
>>54422906
But they only gave it to you because you threatened with a discrimination lawsuit otherwise
>>
>>54425106
Visible light is part of the electromagnetic spectrum just like radio waves mate.

Gamma and X-rays are part of the same spectrum.
>>
>>54425236
My point was that even if the Earth had a magnetosphere of >10 gauss, light would still pass through. I just put it in retardspeak so /g/ could understand.
>>
>>54423403
I don't know what they were thinking, that wouldn't block the mm and microwave frequencies. Signals at those wavelengths could easily penetrate that shielding.
>>
>>54425276
Your point was retarded.
>>
>>54415582
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oVnuFY20st0
>>
File: Cage Faraday - ferm--.jpg (54 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Cage Faraday - ferm--.jpg
54 KB, 720x480
>>54415582
Faraday cage bed nigga
>>
All the people flaming OP, if you don't experience it yourselves why hate? Some people have migraines and others don't. Some people are sensitive to EM radiation, others aren't. Just be glad you don't experience it.
>>
>>54425714
>you can't prove I'm wrong
wow, I didn't know this was a theology thread
>>
>>54425714
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/bem.20536/abstract
Read a book faggot
>>
>>54425714
>Some people are sensitive to EM radiation
maybe, they haven't been observed yet though.
>>
>>54425754
I'm fucking sensitive to it, my fucking face hurts is I stay too much time on my PC. Hair is also damaged, I have to take time out from the PC to recover. Seriously!
>>
>>54425786
try sitting at your computer for the same amount of time, only with the computer unplugged
>>
>>54425786

Have you tried going to the doctor?
>>
>>54415582
Move to the middle of nowhere or cover the walls in foil and ground it.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160507-162329.png (69 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160507-162329.png
69 KB, 540x960
This is my place
I feel OP
>>
Wrap yourself in tinfoil every night. Make sure to let everyone know about it.
>>
>>54415796
>http://stopsmartmeters.org/
How could anyone dislike these? I got one fitted last year and its a god send being able to see the current electric/gas consumption of the house and how much its costing.
>>
>>54419427
fracking
man-made climate change due to oil and coal power
sitting 8 hours a day
>>
Build a faraday cage.
Live in the middle of nowhere like the desert.
>>
>>54415582
the power output of routers is less than that of an aa battery.

better remove all electrical non-ionising interference and the fucking sun to remove all sources of radiation.
>>
Have you heard about this new manmade fire invention? We should just ban it already and go back to praying.
>>
>>54426147
i know, right? fire emits lots of radiation
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-07-16-47-57.png (299 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-07-16-47-57.png
299 KB, 1080x1920
>>54425951
Fuck me
>>
>>54426209
That
Is
A
Lot
>>
>>54426219
Send
Help
>>
>>54426219
h
a
r
d
l
y
>>
>>54425841
Don't know wtf to say to a doctor about this. My face feels warm, like I have a fever if I stay too much for a period of several days. The hair is affected by this too, it's like heat burn!
Yeah!
>>
File: a.jpg (130 KB, 500x795) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
130 KB, 500x795
>>54426237
should give these a go anon, they worked wonders for me
>>
>>54426273
Dude hilarious lmao! Upboat
>>
>133 replies
>to a troll thread
>one hundred and thirty-three replies

why /g/
>>
OP if you truly have headaches every day upon waking, you probably, legitimately have a brain tumor.
>>
>>54426297
Neo /g/ is truely shit. Wheres the glorious leader when you need him
>>
>>54419537
Civilized countries like Germany have known about tobacco causing cancer since the 30s. Not our fault America is 40 years behind.
>>
File: euphoric.jpg (29 KB, 474x535) Image search: [Google]
euphoric.jpg
29 KB, 474x535
>>54425744
>if anon on 4chan doesn't understand something it must be related to god
>>
>>54415582
Low your sugar intake
Don't skip dinner
do some kind of strength training
>>
>>54415582
Light is a AM source as well are you sure you probably want to stay in the dark 24/7 or you might get cancer. And on top of that Em waves of visible light actually have higher energy than the types you stated. You should probably build a farraday cage type room with no windows and just sit in there for the rest of your life
>>
>>54415582
>electronic magnetic waves are causing adverse health effects

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nocebo
>>
>>54419427
It's not a technology, but scientists are pretty fucking worried about climate change, and that's something a lot of people still have their heads in the sand about.
>>
>>54415582
Go see a doctor OP, chronic headaches are generally a sign of something going wrong.
>>
>>54415796
this is chem trail tier.
>>
>>54426237
that sounds like a blood pressure issue go see a doctor.
>>
>>54415796
Nigga the only legit link you posted (from the WHO) is actually disputing your shitty arguments

>EHS has no clear diagnostic criteria and there is no scientific basis to link EHS symptoms to EMF exposure
>>
I have one of those wallets with a faraday cage in it, but that's as crazy as I go (and not even really, since people scanning your credit or bank cards is actually possible).

It's a nice one made of real leather.
>>
>>54425697
with bug net for those fucking summers where mosquitos are fucking annoying
>>
>>54415796
No, 70s it was electromagnetic radiation, 80s it was radio waves, 90s it was cellphone towers, 00s it was wifi, and the 2010s it's some other denpa shit
>>
>>54429468
It's not even summer and they're already fucking annoying. 15+ bites in one night. Come on.
Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.