[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robo waif
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: post-118-0-93521300-1368930444.jpg (67 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
post-118-0-93521300-1368930444.jpg
67 KB, 1200x675
Hey /g/ how do i home build the closest thing to a robot gynoid today?

I'm thinking the ideal way would be to buy a real doll and empty it out to fit a preferably round mini tower. Next I can could get a very basic speaker and fit it into the head and connect through the neck. Unfortunately the back will have to be somewhat open for cooling and inputs.

I'm sure all those parts are fairly self evident. The real hard part is how do i build semi functional bones and 'muscles' I don't expect it to walk or pick up anything but i would like the arms to at least move. This part I'll have to build myself from scratch wont I? Also how could i even start to get the face to move? Is that part a pipe dream for now?

If i can get a pc inside a 'woman' and have it use cortana or some kind of cortana clone i think I'll be happy. Can more be done?
>>
Sounds terrible.
>>
>>54414181
I know but nobody is mass producing the part yet so what else can i do?
>>
>>54414138

Congrats! You have the saddest thread on 4 chan right now.
>>
>>54414216
I'm not gonna fuck it! I just want a cool robot already.
>>
The best engineers in the world haven't been able to do it yet. What the hell makes you think that you, a clearly autistic piece of shit, stand even a snowball's chance in Satan's hairy asshole?
>>
>>54414682
Because I don't plan to make a true robot. Obviously any retard can stick a computer in an on a hole and activate cortana. I want to see how much i can do more than that before it's just straight up not possible yet.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.