[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alternatives to Spotify ? Is there a alternative that doesnt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Alternatives to Spotify ?
Is there a alternative that doesnt require premium like spotify without ads or low quality?
Programs to download music are also apreciated
>>
>>54413747
>streaming
no
>torrents
yes
>>
>>54413747
If you're not willing to pay, download music yourself and use a regular music player.
>>
>>54413747
Screw free, I would pay good money for a streaming service that has a library as big as spotify and works like old spotify but isn't like new spotify.

I'm still mad spotify went to shit and keeps shitting itself with each update.
>>
>>54415174
What's wrong with the new Spotify?
>>
Is soulseek still alive?
>>
>>54415223
Everything.

First off, removal of features that didn't need to be removed.
>Multi-genre radio.
>Searching within playlists / ctrl+f
>Tag Editing
>Spotify Apps
>Ability to sort music how I want it
>De-linking offline songs so it doesn't link with an online song that isn't 100% same
>Dragging and dropping offline songs on to a playlist
Etc etc...

Bugs like
>Offline songs not syncing properly with other devices
>Album art not displaying properly (offline songs)
>Android version being retarded in general with playback/remembering last song played

For me, it got so bad I would have to use old versions of the windows and android clients to make things work.
I stopped paying once I realized nothing would ever improve. That was a year ago, and it is to my understanding it has gotten worse.
>>
>>54415267
yes
>>
>>54415276
I miss the multi genre radio too
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.