[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Craig Wright Ends His Attempt to Prove He Created Bitcoin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
>Australian Craig Wright offered what he called proof that he was Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of the cryptocurrency Bitcoin, months after we had identified him as a possible candidate. Almost immediately the crypto community assessed that the proof was “a scam.” However, two respected members of the Bitcoin community—Jon Matonis, a former board member of the Bitcoin Foundation, and Gavin Andresen, one of Bitcoin’s earliest programmers—said they had privately seen actual proof that Wright was Nakamoto. We spoke to Andresen, who described the method Wright used to convince him, telling us at the time that he was “still convinced [Wright’s] Satoshi despite the really weird proof he’s put in his blog post,” but admitting “it’s certainly possible I was bamboozled.”
>>
>>54413511
Bitcoin is dead, this thread is shit, nobody cares who Nakamoto is anymore.
>>
>>54413511
i created bitcoin using ruby and nodejs years ago before it was cool.
>>
>>54413532
I created Ruby and Node.js. I am happy to see at least one person creating something useful with it.
>>
>>54413562
I created you. I'm glad my good for nothing son finally made something of his shit life.
>>
While this thing blows over I'm sitting here and watching my bitcoin to dollar price grows slow and steady to the moon.
>>
>>54413617
i'm running out of saved money so i have to spend the bitcoin in my wallet on lab equipment soon
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.