[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AHK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
Sup /g/ for some reason I am not understanding how to set the keys up right. It works fine if I am just chaning X to Y but when I want X to CTRL + Y it doesn't work.

Basically I needed numpad6 to CTRL + - and CTRL + +. I have tried ^+- ^++ ^+-(minus) and a couple others. Could someone please give me the correct code for this?
>>
did you try {NumpadAdd}
>>
>>54411707
How exactly would I type that in? Sorry I don't know very much about coding.

This is what I have so far and only B and E work.

Numpad8::B
NumpadUp::B
Numpad4::Ctrl + {NumpadAdd}
NumpadLeft::Control+{NumpadAdd}
Numpad5::E
NumpadClear::E
Numpad6::^+-(minus)
NumpadRight::^+{NumpadAdd}
>>
>>54411752
https://autohotkey.com/docs/commands/Send.htm
>>
>>54411752
It's NumpadRight::SendInput ^{NumpadAdd}
>>
>>54412316
But I want to use the - + on my actual keyboard and not on the numpad because I am going to rebind numpadAdd and Minus to something else. Is that possible?
>>
>>54412466
For the plus sign you probably want to use the equal sign instead, as in ^=::
>>
>>54412710
Okay but how do I write that in the script?
>>
>>54413397
Input keys::thing to do
>>
>>54413397
>>54413477
Also can't remember whether you need return afterwards if it's a one liner or not
>>
File: why.png (10 KB, 605x327) Image search: [Google]
why.png
10 KB, 605x327
>>54413477
>>
>>54413507
nigger show your whole script
>>
>>54413588
Numpad8::B
NumpadUp::B
Numpad4:: ^=::
NumpadLeft:: ^=::
Numpad5::E
NumpadClear: ^=::
Numpad6:: ^=::
NumpadRight:: ^=::
>>
>>54413639
what are you even doing.

you can't be helped.
>>
Numpad6::Send, {CtrlDown}{NumpadAdd}{CtrlUp}
Numpad5::Send, {CtrlDown}{NumpadSub}{CtrlUp}
>>
>>54413953
Thanks, this works but I don't want it bound to the numpad + and - keys. I want them bound to the keyboard + and - keys because I want to use the numpadAdd and numpaddSub for other keys. Is that possible?

>>54413822
As I said, I know nothing when it comes to scripting.
>>
>>54414159
You can learn. Have you looked at the documentation?
>>
>>54414159
Should be. I can't really test it, but this should work:
Numpad6::Send, {CtrlDown}={CtrlUp} ; plus
Numpad5::Send, {CtrlDown}-{CtrlUp} ; minus
>>
>>54414309
Thank you, this works. But what is the difference between then = and - between then CtrlDown and CtrlUp?
>>
>>54414493
Those are just the keys you're simulating being pressed.
It's only special keys that need enclosing in brackets.

You can use prefixes instead of CtrlDown/Up, but the verbose form is a lot more readable.
They are: ^ctrl #win !alt +shift
>>
>>54414618
Okay so lets say I wanted to CTRL S

Numpad8::Send, {CtrlDown}S{CtrlUp}

Should this work?
>>
>>54414725
Yep, or you could send ^s instead
>>
>>54414835
Thank you.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.