[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There should be a technology to turn Facebook likes into money.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Botón_Me_gusta.svg.png (105 KB, 2000x1713) Image search: [Google]
Botón_Me_gusta.svg.png
105 KB, 2000x1713
There should be a technology to turn Facebook likes into money.
>>
>>54411356
You've come to the right place! Now kindly wait in line on that retractable platform with quicksand and fire-breathing alligators under. We'll address you very shortly.

>kill yourself, faget
>>
>>54411651
but won't the gators drown in the quicksands?
>>
>>54411651
>he thinks alligators can swim in quicksand

Those are crocodiles you faggot.
>>
>>54411673
We'll give them floaties.
>>
>>54411673
>>54411686
But you had no problem with "fire-breathing"?

>>54411714
Precisely. Maybe add a lava reservoir to sterilize the pit afterwards.
>>
There is. It's called ad-bot networks. Someone builds a nest of fake profiles and sells them to companies, who use them to artificially boost their pages.
>>
>>54411356
cookie clicker
>>
>>54411757
Then we'd need insulation for the base, to separate the quicksand or at least change it easily, since most of it would melt into quartz compounds and eventually create an elevated floor, rendering the quicksand useless. Though the warm quicksand would make the crocs p. comfy
>>
>>54411942
We would have a buisness front as a quartz manufacturing company. Launder the money we get for getting rid of the pooposters.
>>
>>54411356
There is. It's called "advertising".

Facebook appear to have done pretty well with it so far, although the gravy train may be rolling to a stop due to, well, shit like >>54411826 and the impact it has.

I like their security team, they're friendly people, but I can't get along with their playpen lobbies, their open-plan offices, their CEO, their real-name policy that kills people, or well actually quite a lot of the other things they do as a company. But I appreciate the small but important things that have gotten through: the facebookcorewwwi.onion efforts; the WhatsApp end-to-end Signal::Noise encryption.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.