[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Online advertisement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1456206202959.jpg (163 KB, 980x735) Image search: [Google]
1456206202959.jpg
163 KB, 980x735
If you work for marketing I hope everything that can go wrong does . i am elated when i see how angry and frustrated advertisement companies get at the idea of ad blockers going mainstream . i hope your qualifications become obsolete .

What do you despise about advertisement ?
>>
>>54410597
The threads on /g/ are the worst desu.
:^)
>>
>>54410597
>What do you despise about advertisement ?
It makes my browser sluggish and infects my PC with malware
>>
>>54410662
Yeah the malware is awful
>>
wastes bandwith on obnoxious useless crap
if u are buying shit online thru ads, u 110% deserve to get sharked
>>
>>54410638
>using the smiley with a carat nose
>>
>>54410597
>"What do you despise about advertisement ?"
learn to enunciate you fucking faggot
>>
>>54410597
That noose is too close to the ground
>>
If your product won't sell without you literally paying someone to loudly and obnoxiously shout about how great it is then it's a shit product which by default I don't want. Also because I'm not retarded I am aware that part of the cost of the product will go towards hiring some obnoxious faggot to loudly shout about how great the product is, rather than actually being spent on anything to improve the quality of the product itself.
>>
Malware

Three fucking video ads on one goddamn page
>>
>>54410597
I ain't even mad. CPC display ads cost us nothing if you don't see them. And display is dying even without the help of ad blockers. The better marketer have already moved on to search and social. And when you figure how to block those, we will already be on to the next thing because marketers ruin everything. Nothing personal. Just business.
>>
File: imagine.png (470 KB, 1139x1079) Image search: [Google]
imagine.png
470 KB, 1139x1079
>>54410597
>If you work for marketing I hope everything that can go wrong does . i am elated when i see how angry and frustrated advertisement companies get at the idea of ad blockers going mainstream . i hope your qualifications become obsolete .
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.