[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /g/, im looking to create a kind of third party installer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1453731296699.jpg (43 KB, 316x341) Image search: [Google]
1453731296699.jpg
43 KB, 316x341
hey /g/, im looking to create a kind of third party installer in which mouse led configuarations will automatically complete.

That is to say the user will lose control of the mouse and it will automatically drag and drop icons around the screen to configure.

Does anyone have any idea how I could do this? Google was useless as I cant even find simple words to describe it accuratly
>>
So you want a virus?
>>
a powershell script might do it, but im looking to make it fairly universal

>>54409819
no, its just a tool to make configuring software slightly quicker on my day to day job.
>>
the only example I can give is in Morrowind Overhauls installer, if anyone has used it?
>>
>>54409771
>the user will lose control
This is never a good idea
>it will automatically drag and drop icons around the screen to configure.
What bullshit software are you even using that requires drag and dropping to configure it?
>>
>>54409771
>Does anyone have any idea how I could do this? Google was useless as I cant even find simple words to describe it accuratly
Hire an indian and let them connect via remote desktop to perform the tasks you find so tiresome.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.