[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He uses AMD CPUs >He uses AMD GPUs >l-le shifty Israeli
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1459726338964.png (248 KB, 767x901) Image search: [Google]
1459726338964.png
248 KB, 767x901
>He uses AMD CPUs
>He uses AMD GPUs
>l-le shifty Israeli merchant meme

Why is /g/ so against Intel/Nvidia?
>>
>>54408784
sauce on image
>>
>>54408784
I ųse your mom
>>
>>54408784
>Why is /g/ so against Intel/Nvidia?
You mean aside from the fact that you can't mention AMD without being shouted down by Nvidia/Intel fanboys, even when they're not relevant? There is no way on gods green earth you can call /g/ anything other than heavily Intel/Nvidia biased, with people at best suggesting others buy AMD so the green and blue boys don't have a complete monopoly.
>>
Poorfags
>>
I simply don't want to support jews, DRM and other freedom limiting factors so I vote with my money. Why is that so hard to understand?
>>
Nvidia is a bad company. They arbitrarily limit the number of monitors that can be used with their cards despite the current potential of DisplayPort daisy chains, their GSync monitors perform worse and are still more expensive than AMD FreeSync for absolutely no good reason whatsoever, they blatantly lie about the specs of their cards (not just the 3.5 usable GBs of vram on the GTX 970, there was more they lied about), and just about any official Nvidia infographic will feature either disproportionate graphs or false equivalencies.

That being said I have a 980Ti because AMD can't make a good card to save their fucking lives. I really hope the Vega flagship is at least a competitive alternative to the 1080Ti because the Fury (X) was a colossal failure.
>>
File: TEGRA STRONK.jpg (91 KB, 680x384) Image search: [Google]
TEGRA STRONK.jpg
91 KB, 680x384
>>54410942
>just about any official Nvidia infographic will feature either disproportionate graphs or false equivalencies.
Stop lying anon, you know that's bullshit. Everyone knows the tegra gives infinite performance.
>>
>>54410942
it's not nvidia the one limiting, its up to the seller, in nvidia case gigabyte is the company that can connect more monitors.
>>
>>54408784
I like nvida cards, but I like the affordability of the amd processors.
>>
File: 1404299469600s.jpg (7 KB, 250x231) Image search: [Google]
1404299469600s.jpg
7 KB, 250x231
I'm not against any hardware as long as it werks
>>
They both have similar performance, so I decide to support amd, that needs it the most
However, nvidia shills all their products so much it almost makes me want to puke
Even their fucking logo "dee way itz meant to b played"
Seriously, they target gaymer faggots who buy all razer so much that it actually creates aversion in me
>>
anyone know when amdgpu releases the hyperspeed driver update in xenial ubuntu?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.