[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
P A J H E E T - L O V E
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1462434762468.jpg (172 KB, 650x456) Image search: [Google]
1462434762468.jpg
172 KB, 650x456
Want to learn something related to technology, two options:

>Computer White Guy, Chad Channel
White guy laughing, smilling and making jokes talking about himself and technology. Video last one hour, only 5 minutes are relevant. Such charisma ! Don't forget to subscribe ! KEK !
Duration: 60min+
Value: NULL

>Efficient Pajheet Channel
Montone Pajheet showing how to do it while explaining how it works (screencast)
Duration: 4 minutes
Value: Maximum
>>
>>54406726
Eli is on the autism spectrum dummy.
>>
>>54406737
H-how did you guess so fast
>>
Khan academy is useful , but I honestly can't understand the Pahjeets with the accents.
>>
>>54406726
>X likes to laugh and joke and tells stories
>Y is serious and gets to the point fast
>we attribute this to ethnicity, not to personality
Really?
>>
>>54406726
you forgot to mention how the 60 minute video by a white guy is done with an accent you can comprehend and the 4 minute video is some hindu-chinglish gibberish
>>
>>54406823
All the people I've spoken with admitted Pajheet speak the best english, their pronunciation is crystal clear. At least for french people.
The way they pronunce the 'r' is absolutly perfect and flawless. Pajheet could be Humanity Finests if not for their raping and open defecating habits.

This is why my english suck btw, I'm french.
>>
>>54406841
The average american smile and laugh more than the average frenchman and the average pajheet defecate more in the open than the average senegalese.

So yes, it's related to ethnicity, americans are frivolous people, it is known. I opened my dictionary at ethnicity before answering to avoid further meme'ing around word meaning.
>>
>>54406851
"Vel'lo vold, in dis video vee wheel talk abahout yoozing metasploÿt for PANEtesting activities., praise Ganesh"
>>
>>54406737
Well you have different channels providing different products.

If you want some insider knowledge about different IT topics in the form of a conversation than I think that Eli would be your man.

If you are working on an app or coding something in particular, You probably want to watch a reference video made by Pajeet.

Personally If i want a quick tutorial I'll watch a quick tut. If I want some background noise while I'm coding I like Eli. It's like a podcast. I get work done while also gaining some very valuable information.
>>
>>54406940
Fucking hell that's the most accurate description of the Indian accent I've ever heard.
>>
>indian guy mumbles in broken english for 4 minutes and ends up just copy pasting code he doesn't even understand
>>
>>54406737
Where is the evidence
>>
File: haani-movie.jpg (88 KB, 1448x815) Image search: [Google]
haani-movie.jpg
88 KB, 1448x815
>>54406726
>mfw

I woudn't have any problem with prajeets unless they had
>Funny accent that makes taking thins seriously hard
>Occasional flaws in tutorials, misinformation
>Shit quality of videos and blogs
>>
File: 1436666443961.jpg (66 KB, 956x631) Image search: [Google]
1436666443961.jpg
66 KB, 956x631
>>54407083
>>
>>54406996
>If you are working on an app or coding something in particular, You probably want to watch a reference video made by Pajeet.
NO
YOU WANT TO READ REFERENCE DOCUMENTATION
>>
>>54407295
Ewwww.... I bet you read the full C+++ spec' and liked it. Fucking pervert.
>>
File: 1461010965489.png (5 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
1461010965489.png
5 KB, 400x500
>>54406726

unlink urself..

>learnxinyminutes.com
>>
>>54406865
For me the problem isn't their accent, it's the fact they speak so fast often times it sounds like all the words just sound like one rolling "r" sound.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.