[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how into organize files
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: B52V3p9.jpg (94 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
B52V3p9.jpg
94 KB, 1920x1080
hi /g/
how do you organize files (including configs, code projects...)? Pic of tree structure would be nice.
I'm looking for a way to organize files once and for all.
>>
>>54405615
Incredibly rude and counter-productive.
>>
>>54405548
nice try NSA
>>
>>54405633
faggot

>>54405640
not NSA, just a dude wanting to organize muh files.
>>
Reminder to not respond to bumping spammers.
>>
>>54405624
Thanks for replying.
>>
>>54405548
monitoring this thread
>>
>>54405548
what animu, NSA?
>>
>>54406331
that pic? don't know, sorry. saved it from a thread some time ago.
>>
>>54406356
thanks for replying anyways!

and just to be on topic: i personally don't organize anything, i just have everything in my downloads folder, and if i accumulated too much stuff, i just make a folder and name it with the date of that day, and move everything into that
>>
>>54405672
I would you if you put kind of effort to stop nvidia/amd threads instead.
>>
>>54405548
>inb4 java sux lol
pom.xml
LICENSE
README
.git
src/main/{java, resources}
src/test/{java, resources}

If you're splitting your projects up by services, you'll want a master pom the others depend on.

You may also want a lib/ and a database/ with versioned schemas in it
>>
>>54405548
system wide configs go to /etc
system libraries go to /lib, others to /usr/lib
personal files go to /home/username
>>
>>54405548
http://docs.python-guide.org/en/latest/writing/structure/

README.rst
LICENSE
setup.py
requirements.txt
sample/__init__.py
sample/core.py
sample/helpers.py
docs/conf.py
docs/index.rst
tests/test_basic.py
tests/test_advanced.py
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.