[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Searching for some electronic shit >Found this University
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1450312356385.png (296 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
1450312356385.png
296 KB, 649x649
>Searching for some electronic shit
>Found this University Professor youtube channel
>Has uni videos on electronics and some projects of his students
>Almost every comment is some pajeet asking for the project code/schematic
>Search facebook group about electronics
>Every pajeet is asking for everyon to do their homework
jesus christ aren't indians spposed to be god at engineering?..
>>
>>54404774
They're shameless about trying to get what they want. This is actually a good trait. It's the same inside universities too. All of the Indians I know have absolutely no fear of asking questions in large lecture halls, and this is while knowing their English isn't perfect.
>>
>>54404796
They're literally asking for finished homework or project to steal is different than having doubts in some topic.
>>
>>54404836
They're not stealing it to submit, they just want to use it or know how to do it.
>>
>>54404851
Nice try, pajeet
>>
>>54405234
You had visions for this thread, but they're just not going to materialize. I'm sorry.

Pity sage.
>>
>>54404796
This.

As a uni student I've noticed Indians engage with the tutors and lecturers a lot more actively than most other students.

They also tend to get higher marks too.

Shame about the BO most of them have, they seem bro tier.
>>
>>54404774
kek and they'll take your job in future as well
>>
Indians have different culture.
A shitty one.
>>
> aren't indians spposed to be god at engineering?
Yeah, superpower by 2020 and all that. You can't be serious.
>>
>>54405305
See what you did there.
>>
>>54405288
>Shame about the BO most of them have,
Go easy, they're just trying to fit in.
The difference in their smell is because of the food.
Asian girls don't like whites because all that meat makes them smell bad. Same thing.
>>
>>54406074
I don't act rude to them when we chat, but I don't try to prolong the chats either. Like I said, they're pretty bro tier. I'm friends with a couple of them and they've helped me out a lot with my studies.
>>
I work with a lot of them at a large high tier software company. There are good ones and bad ones, but mostly they're pretty damn good. We're pretty selective about hiring.

I worked somewhere else that hired really bad ones though, and while a couple were cool dudes, they were all terrible developers.
>>
The amount of denial in here is crazy.

India has a totally totally fucked educational system that is entirely built around memorizing answers by rote. Almost every Indian (which is to say from India, Indians raised somewhere else not included) grad student or professional ive worked with not only has no depth to their understanding of technical issues but has no conception that they should have a depth of understanding. They cannot creatively solve problems and they cannot work well with others because their entire education has been to independently regurgitate prepared answers. Working with them is the fucking worst.
>>
>Indian
>"taking our jobs!"
>"good engineers!"

Why is this only a meme in the USA?

No one in Europe would EVER associate an Indian with any form of professionalism. Even outsourcing to Indian companies is a no-go.
>>
>>54406772
This.

In Europe Indians are known as unprofessional, unknowledgeable and generally incompetent. In fact, the consensus is that they got to where they are through nepotism and unfair practices.

There was an article that a lot of medical students in India actually paid others to do their exams for them. Think about that next time you visit an Indian doctor.
>>
>>54404851
I remember when I was in my undergraduate, the CS department suddenly required papers to be electronically submitted. After that, pajeets were expelled regularly for the remainder of my undergrad.

The pajeets were copy/pasting entire research papers and submitting them as their assignments. When the electronic submission was introduced, they were being checked against a tool to suss out plagiarism. Bingo-bango, the majority were copy/pasting their way though school.

And, surprise surprise, when I went to grad school, there wasn't a single pajeet to be found. They simply couldn't pass their entrance exams and interviews.
>>
>>54406978
>In Europe Indians are known as unprofessional, unknowledgeable and generally incompetent. In fact, the consensus is that they got to where they are through nepotism and unfair practices.

Think about that for a sec. Why would a talented person go some place that doesn't pay well and the people think poorly of them? If you're worth your salt you come to America. The ones that go to Europe are the ones not good enough for America.

I've worked with some brilliant Sanjays and a few dozen dumb ass Pajeets. The Sanjays still don't understand the end game in many cases and only understand their role. The Pajeets might as well get outsourced to Mexico as pinatas. They should all die in a fire and we should use their ashes to fertilize the crops of the part of the world worth a damn.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.