[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zombie Tech
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Amazon-Zombies-1200x801.jpg (209 KB, 1200x801) Image search: [Google]
Amazon-Zombies-1200x801.jpg
209 KB, 1200x801
/g/ what kind of tech would you have in your house to survive a zombie apocalypse?

What distro should manage the automatic turrets? Imagine if we ran windows on the autocannons, and it pauses for updates as its supposed to be mowing down the undead.

We would be so fucked,
>>
>>54402764
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
I'd personally have Tesla coils powered by a biodiesel generator

While I'm sure the setup wouldn't need a computer to run, Id probably run Debian stable

>>54402785
Cinco de Mayo m8
>>
>>54402817
You could have them play music with the lightning while its burning them.
>>
>>54402839
What program would I use to set frying corpses to music
>bonus points of GPL
>>
>>54402868
I dont really know how it works. I think if you build it right you can just plug it into your sound out.
>>
File: 1458075106029.jpg (74 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1458075106029.jpg
74 KB, 720x960
>>54402898
>zombies realize that songs are timed with lighting zaps
>they figure out how to not ride the lightning as 'ride the lightning' plays
>metalhead zombies eat your brains
>>
A handgun to blow my brains out when it begins since Im dependent on modern medicine and have no realistic chance of longterm survival.
>>
>>54404935
>zombie apocalypse
>longterm survival
that was already not going to happen
>>
>>54402764
If gentoo can fend off women, it can fend off zombies.
>>
>>54405754
But what about the fat neet zombies.
>>
>>54402764
My auto cannons will be backed by a load balancer with fail over and several vms behind it on top of a fleet of servers.

They will also use auto face recognition to know when faggot OP comes by, so they can activate the auto ass fuckanizer.
>>
>>54402817
>biodiesel
>not using real diesel
>>
File: 1462410479201.gif (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1462410479201.gif
2 MB, 640x480
A hand gun a vape and baseball bat
>>
>>54402764
>Zombie Tech
ITT: Apple General?
>for a Zombie apocalypse
Ohhh... you can just configure windows as you liking, disabling uneded services and shit anon, that's how grow ups do it.
Did you know that Embedded version exist for this sole purpose?
>>
I would try to get ahold of a bunch of guns then head into the mountains to wander around robbing survivalists.
>>
Id run deviante pitstop on my machete
>>
>>54404935
OP said survive.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.