[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Okay group, we're going to the park for the concert."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 9034859070.gif (45 KB, 342x200) Image search: [Google]
9034859070.gif
45 KB, 342x200
>"Okay group, we're going to the park for the concert."
>"Now, we're going to get there three hours early to snag some front row seats. Be sure to bring something to do."
>"You can bring your phones, but there won't be any WiFi. If you want to access the Internet, you'll have to use your data plan. So bring a book or something if you don't want eat up whatever data you have left. Also, the coverage out there is really poor."
>I reach to grab my laptop
>"Anon, remember that we won't have good Internet and you won't have any WiFi for your laptop."
That's okay
>I grab my laptop and put it into my bag
>"Anon, what are you going to do on that laptop without Internet?"
I'll find something to do like script or program or read documentation or mess with configuration files or something, or do simple house-cleaning stuff.
>Instructor gives me a strange look
>"Okay, but like I said, we won't have any Internet, so you might get bored."
>mfw

This is the world we live in. Where were you when the computer became an Internet only machine?
>>
>>54401351
When were you when people became internet only machines?
>>
>>54401381
I was on the Internet, of course.
>>
>>54401351
But without Internet, you won't be able to partake of the only worthwhile activity functions a laptop serves, like shitposting on Vietnamese hieroglyph boards.
>>
>>54401351
do you seriously think most people use their computers for anything other than posting stupid shit on facebook, buying useless shit from amazon, or watching shill videos and political propaganda on jewtube?
>>
>>54401452
I thought it was more a recent phenomenon. Or is this simply the result of increasing computer use among normal people?
>>
>>54401351

Why the fuck are you in the group then? You're an adult, just leave. Drive off. Abscond. Jesus.
>>
Fucking normies.

Seriously though, why don't you interact with people in your group instead being glued to your laptop?
>>
>>54401758

Um...I'm getting into a concert for free. I'm not obligated to be there, but I don't pass up free.

>>54401791

I interact with them on a near daily basis and I'll likely interact with them for months to come. I do like some alone time and they do too, hence the reason many of them brought books.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.