[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dashcams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.jpg (109 KB, 1019x761) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
109 KB, 1019x761
Dash cam thread
Do any Australians have experience with this website? I'm looking to get a cam for my mum's birthday.
Also, will a DR3500 be okay or should I spend the extra on a DR650GW?
>>
I bought a mobius actioncam a couple months ago. It's been great so far. Certainly cheaper than that thing.
>>
>>54401188
>$280 for a fucking 2mp camera
Who the fuck buys this shit?
>>
>>54401188
go your mom some drivings lessons instead of a dash cam, you chink cunt.
>>
>>54401238
Cheeky cunt, mum has never been in an accident. The dash cam is mostly a novelty.
>>54401214
Looks pretty good, I've only just started researching and most people recommended the Blackvue but I'd rather something that is cheaper and smaller.
>>
>>54401188
>>54401303
if it's 2 megapixels it better be $100 or less for sure.
That is less than the resolution of phone cameras and provides none of the other features of the phone.
>>
>>54401188

Whats a good set of cameras for the US. Want to put them in the front and back. Could connect them to a raspberry pi and a hardd drive.

Someone took off my driver side mirror 2 years ago and a year ago i got a indentation on my hood both while I was parked. Want to set up something to record all the time and have the files when I want them.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.