[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i'm buying a pc. Is there anyway I can download windows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: windows.jpg (41 KB, 1281x720) Image search: [Google]
windows.jpg
41 KB, 1281x720
So i'm buying a pc. Is there anyway I can download windows for free instead of paying for it?
>>
>>54397914
Yes
>>
I heard piratebay sells it for free
>>
>>54397922
ok but how?

>>54397930
Wouldn't i get any trouble after downloading it from tpb?
>>
>>54397991
Nobody actually gets in trouble, though your hesitation is reasonable. What version are you trying to install?
>>
>>54397991
Yes, they call your mom and they tell her what you did.
>>
>>54398030
windows 10 if posible
>>
>>54397991
>trying to pirate Windows
Won't I get in trouble though?
>>
>>54398062
Coming from what OS?
>>
You can get a key for around $20 at /r/microsoftsoftwareswap
A lot of companies throw out old PCs that still have legitimate copies of Windows on them, so people sell them on that subreddit.
>>
>>54398107
Possible. Risk you take for free and/or enterprise.
If you are buying a PC with windows 7, 8, or 8.1 preinstalled, you can move to 10 for free if you do it withing the upgrade window.
>>
>>54397914
If you go to university and they have a dreamspark account, you can get Windows and most Microsoft software for free.
>>
>>54397914
Yes.
>>
google.com
>>
Hahahahahahha good b8 :D
>>
>>54397914
http://goodbye-microsoft.com/
>>
>>54398062
Get Enterprise. Activate with KMSPico, get Spybot Antibeacon for basic botnet limitation.
>>
>>54397914
Download enterprise install iso.
Install
Go to group policy disable KMS activation.

Never activate....
profit.
>>
File: 1460634977023.jpg (83 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1460634977023.jpg
83 KB, 750x750
https://duckduckgo.com/html/?q=what+are+torrents
>>
>>54397914

you can download it free, but you need an activator to autheticate it
>>
My school gets each copy of Windows 7 activated by microsoft. They also don't remove the product keys from the machines. I potentially have 100's of keys. It's how I activated my Windows, and updated all my spare hard drives to Windows 10 now that it's free. Will post tomorrow when I get some shots
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.