[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are the best cpu air coolers for around $35? currently trying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
what are the best cpu air coolers for around $35?
currently trying to decide between the hyper 212 evo ($25), the ARCTIC COOLING Freezer i32($24), and the CRYORIG H7 ($34)

the evo has a good track record with people. the i32 is a semi passive cooler that turns off during lite use and on during higher loads, and the h7 has good reviews too.

should i just go with the cheapest one? or is the h7 worth the extra couple bucks?

i have an i7 3770 not overclocked.
>>
>>54397624
The only coolers worth buying are Noctua. If you cant afford them you need to look for a job
>>
Not overclocked? Just go stock man. Out of that list though the H7 is best, however the 212 is the cheaper and more than enough for a cpu that's not overclocked.
>>
>>54397877
why is that?
i can afford them, but i dont really know if its worth the extra money for what i do on my pc. which is play games and 3d modelling
>>
>>54397877
>Poop fans
>>
>>54397624
They released a new 212 recently that performs a couple degrees cooler. Forgot what it was called
They have a two fan and a single fan version. Get the single fan. The second fan does nothing
>>
AMD Wraith
>>
Get the H7. They will all perform quite well and comparably, but the H7 is extremely easy to install/remove/replace. All Cryorig products are top quality also, they're pretty much the brand to buy right now.

>>54397877
Please ignore this person
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.