[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Programming ideas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
Does anyone of you have any ideas for a semi beginner programmer
>>
I have one idea; kill yourself.
>>
ya, get gud kid
>>
Make a database that collects 4chan posts and keep statistics on the most frequently said words. Try to project births of memes.
>>
>>54397514
implement a prinf function
>>
make a program that gives you more ram
>>
>>54397514
Write a script to automatically install gentoo
>>
>>54397514
MMORPG
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mastermind_(board_game)

Writing an implementation of this was my first personal project and it was pretty fun. Find some decent tutorials on SDL or start out by using ncurses. Also, don't expect productive answers here.
>>
Install Gentoo
>>
>>54401140
>>54401352
why is /g/ so cringeworthy nowadays?
>>
>>54401335
Not OP but that sounds fun.
Cheers!
>>
>>54397514

chess engine
>>
go to project euler.
>>
>>54397514
Make a virus.

Eq.: Make a transparent GUI and place a picturebox init. Then write a code for moving the object to random places while the program makes around 30 files on the desktop. After that reboot the computer.
>>
File: 1.jpg (34 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
34 KB, 512x384
hello world! xD
>>
>>54397514
page 164 tells you how to make insecure programs, the c bible is shit.
>>
>>54402583
>"virus"
>>
>>54403218
Fucking millennial
>>
>>54401969
this is a good answer
>>
Write a program that finds all the prime numbers up to a given number
Write your own implementation of Conway's Game of Life
>>
>>54399149
anybody had any success with this? I've been trying, but can't seem to get it working
>>
>>54397514
bump for knowledge
>>
https://better-dpt-roll.github.io/
>>
>>54398795
Thats a frigging wonderfull idea xD Data analysis ftw!
>>
>>54404703
I'm working through the exercises in "Pointers on C" and one of them in the chapter I'm on is to implement a simplified printf function that handles %d, %f, %s and%c . I haven't started it yet, but can I post the code from the instructor's manual if you want
>>
>>54408059
*but I can post
>>
make a program that sets up a schedule for a spots league using this formula:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Round-robin_tournament
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.