[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best 11.6" laptop/netbook?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: asus-k200ma.jpg (10 KB, 295x250) Image search: [Google]
asus-k200ma.jpg
10 KB, 295x250
My Celeron dual-core (pic related) is kind of slow, even with a brand new SSD.

Are there any 11.6" netbooks out there with a Core M or even i3 series for less than $200?
>>
>>54397487
11" Macbook
>>
>>54398073
>less than $200
>macbook

kek
>>
You should try to find a Chromebook with a recent big core Intel processor, i.e. Skylake, Broadwell or Haswell. They are way faster than the Atom based ones, even if both are sold under the Celeron brand.
>>
Why?
>>
Chuwi Hi10. Great tablet/laptop. Its about $150, and dual boots Android 5.1 and windows 64 bit.
>>
>>54398654
Sorry, need Windows or Linux

>>54399625
Thanks, but I need something "laptop-like".

Also, how does a quad core Atom compare to a dual core Celeron N28xx series?
>>
>>54399625
Any decent reviews of this bad ass tablet?
>>
>>54399789
I have an 11 inch toshiba chromebook, it was like $250. Chrome OS has something called crouton which allows you to easily run and switch between chrome os and linux at the same time.
>>
Thinkpad X200
>>
>>54397487
if you dare getting chink stuff there are chuwi hi10
essentialy thin like a ultrabook + tablet pc form factor with atom Z8300 costs without keyboard 160$ and keyboard 20-40$
>>
OP that would be either the Clevo w110ER or the Alienware M11x r3.

It's true.
>>
Netbook fad is over. Just get a shitty chink tablet with w.e case that can turn it into a laptop or just get those ones with an actual hard clamp keyboard.
>>
Asus x205. They actually make a newer version of the Eeebook series and it's stupid cheap.

I have one we use in the lab as a field computer and it does its job pretty well.
>>
>>54399789
you can get a keyboard for thie chuwi hi10, and it's basically a laptop with a touchscreen. i think there's one on ebay in the US for sale with a keyboard. the atoms are much better than the celerons.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.