[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to go to Verizon and get a new phone They're pressuring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: dino20riders-660x495.jpg (155 KB, 660x495) Image search: [Google]
dino20riders-660x495.jpg
155 KB, 660x495
About to go to Verizon and get a new phone

They're pressuring me to get the Samsung Galaxy s7. Is this justified ?

I was also looking at the:
HTC 10
Droid turbo 2
And some LG although I've never been a huge fan
>>
I currently don't have a laptop so my phone is my life. Any advice would be much appreciated
>>
look up different reviews for each and see what features you like more out of each phone than the other.

I have an iphone 6s so you'll more than likely disregard my opinion anyways, but most people on here will just tell you to get a dumb phone because they can't get their mom to drive them to the store to buy a nice one.
>>
File: Timesplitters2_GameCube.jpg (17 KB, 229x320) Image search: [Google]
Timesplitters2_GameCube.jpg
17 KB, 229x320
>>54397201

Kek

Okay thanks. Rushing this is a bad idea. I need to remind myself how often I use my phone for stuff, so an impulsive buy is a bad move
>>
>>54397284

100% agree, you definitely wont regret the research.
>>
Look at reviews so what people hate and ask yourself if you can deal with it.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.