[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is going to happen? We already have iPhone 7 leaks that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: wwdc16-og.jpg (57 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
wwdc16-og.jpg
57 KB, 1200x1200
What is going to happen?

We already have iPhone 7 leaks that isn't due until September, but absolutely nothing of value about MacBook Pros.

Skymeme MacBook Pro with Thunderbolt 3 fucking WHEN?
>>
Is iPhone 7 really going to remove the headphone jack?
>>
>>54391359
Bragging rights about App Store
Bragging rights about Swift language
Mac OS X 10.12
tvOS Update
Apple Watch OS Update

>WWDC
No hardware will be announced unless Apple is really threatened by their recent earnings report, and tim cook says they aren't
>>
>>54391359
>What is going to happen?
Another -20% loss on appl stock
>>
>>54391359
ios and os x merge into one, macbook will have their in-house ARM cpu, history repeats itself and to use old programs people will use something like Rosetta (powerpc emulation layer for x86), but for ARM instead
>>
>>54391393

Latest rumors say no actually.
>>
>>54391359
meh I think they've run out of ideas for their laptops

I expect a silent Skylake upgrade to the rMBPs around mid june (possibly shortly before or after WWDC), 15" is probably 1-2 month later due to new Polaris GPU.
Thunderbolt 3 could be upgraded as well, but both Skylake and Thunderbolt don't justify mentioning at the WWDC keynote (at least for Apple standards).

Maybe they will finally phase out the horrifyingly overpriced 13" non-retina model.

I doubt much is going to happen with the Airs, since they phased out the 4GB models in April or something

It's going to be fucking boring. The usual Cook, Schiller and Federighi circlejerk as it has been the last couple of years.
>>
>>54391495

You forgot about iOS 10 and new OS X.
>>
>>54391603
actually its >>54391449
>>
>>54391620

That post is retarded and it wont happen
>>
>>54391359
Judging by that image, they'll "reinvent" a color scheme just for XCode. OR, they'll show a new editor for swift programming taken from "enlightened sources" such as Atom.
>>
>>54391495
Cook just needs to hire a professional to do the presentations.
When Jobs was alive he smacked his cock on the table and told the world how it was.
Now the Cook is in charge 3 cuckolds get up in the fall and spring and have a pride festival.
>>
Geif new mbpr with skymeme and polaroids + thundercunt 3.
>>
Macbooks will no longer be updated, since iPad Pros are the future of computing.

source: my wife's son works at Apple
>>
WWDC has always been about developers and software, less about new products

iPhone shit always in September event
>>
I'm hoping for a new Mac Mini. I have an iPad Pro and want to use Astropad, but don't want to use my Macbook Pro from 2009. Having a Mac Mini with up to like, 16GB of RAM and a 256GB SSD to run photoshop on from my ultrawide monitor would be the best.
>>
>>54391359
Nothing much probably.

OS X 10.12, iOS 10 with some unimpressive half baked features that nobody will use. Probably way more unstable than its predecessors.

watchOS 2, tvOS 2 with obvious features that they should have included in the first version.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.