[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Economic smartwatch(weareble) for reading text
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: sws.jpg (61 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
sws.jpg
61 KB, 780x439
Hi,
I'm looking for a wearable device that allows me to read text quickly and without straining the view (so discreet display). I need it for a TV show and I can not have a notepad to read the notes that might be too many (I do not think they occupy much space, but I do not know).
Also I would not want to read only .txt files.
Budget; around 100s.

Thanks so much
>>
File: 1461954811989.jpg (50 KB, 500x594) Image search: [Google]
1461954811989.jpg
50 KB, 500x594
>>54389470
Samsung Gear S2 is $300 and the bezel twists to cycle through things like text. Check it out on youtube or something. Also youre a faggot
>>
but my budget is around $100
>>
Let's be honest here.

I own a pebble and it's definitely not as good as any of the other watches but the battery life and the display is pretty much as close as you'll get to a real watch while still having features.

Plus pebble has evernote :^)
>>
Pebble is the only thing that even approaches your use case for that budget.
If you want something that can do all the things you want, you need more money. It's that simple.

It's not like the pebble is bad, I have one and I love it. But it doesn't fit your use case as well as some more expensive options.
>>
>>54389470
What the fuck? What are you doing with this watch?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.