[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The fatman literally defended mothers who leave their childr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: fatwood.jpg (397 KB, 1270x1167) Image search: [Google]
fatwood.jpg
397 KB, 1270x1167
The fatman literally defended mothers who leave their children locked in cars on hot days:

https://blog.codinghorror.com/they-have-to-be-monsters/
>>
>>54388310

May I reiterate: the man who once told women in tech to get gud two years ago is now a blathering SJW idiot with brain mush disease.
>>
>literally wants me to read his blogpost
>>
File: 1460290469674.jpg (116 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1460290469674.jpg
116 KB, 540x720
>>54388310
>In response, someone—a stranger/(I assume) another human being—commented with one word: “Junkie.”

If you're a degenerate hedonist that kills himself with substances, then yeah, you're a junkie.
>>
>>54388338
>thinks saying that to a mourning mother is appropriate or tactful

probably legit autism
>>
>>54388310
This video he has linked is comedy gold, desu. Loving it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tU-D-m2JY8

>>54388338
Basically.
>>
>children locked in cars on hot days
babby is kill.

I remember one story a couple years ago, some guy thought he'd dropped his kid off at day care before going to work, somehow he didn't, and that afternoon discovered his kid dead in the back seat.
>>
>>54388359
The mother blamed G-d for her sons death when, in fact, it was all his sons fault. The Lord didn't send Jesus down with some hot H and some fresh needles. The women needed to be reminded of whose fault it really is.
>>
>>54388338

How could you post such a TOXIC and destructive comment? You must a terrified straight white male who thinks his own spawn will drug all of the drugs until they're dead despite your expert parenting and privilege

>When presented with real, tangible evidence of the pain and grief a mother feels at the drug related death of her own child, and the reality that it could happen to anyone, it became so overwhelming that it was too much for him to bear.

Another golden quote from atwood:

>It's no coincidence that these are comments directed at women. Over the last few years I have come to understand how, as a straight white man, I have the privilege of being immune from most of this kind of treatment.
>>
>>54388397
>Censoring God when not speaking his name in vain
I will never get you religious folks.
>>
>>54388397

it culd hapen to any1
sign my petition to protect mothers rights
this choice should be left to a mother and her car and her meteorologist
>>
>>54388437
>Implying "God" is the name of God.
Honestly, I just wanted to look like a kike.

>>54388447
A mothers right to curse God for her sons stupidity? For shame, anon.
>>
>>54388437
It's a kike thing
>>
>I imagine the suffering that these parents are already going through, reading these words that another human being typed to them, just typed, and something breaks inside me. I can't process it.

For a guy who founded an entire site for people to insult one another's tech solutions this seems surprisingly brittle. Mean words will break him guys. Don't do the mean words even to other people.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.