[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I used to use a G9X, but the scroll wheel has been starting to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
I used to use a G9X, but the scroll wheel has been starting to break randomly. So I got a Mionix Castor mouse, and so far I love the way it feels. The only problem is that it's too loud. My ears actually start to feel a bit of pressure after using the mouse for a while without headphones.

Is there any way to silence the mouse clicking? Or perhaps even better, is there a way to fix the G9X's scroll wheel?
>>
>>54383772
Alienware tactix is a rebranded g9x and still available
>>
>>54384349
Oh interesting, are the internals the same/improved?
>>
>>54384484
It's the same as the wide grip g9x. It just doesn't have the changeable body or weights. But it's the same sensor/wheel/wide body
>>
bump for intrigue
>>
Just buy some new switches and swap then in. Need to know how to solder but it works.

Be careful of the internal ribbon though, accidentally ripped mine and had to buy another cable for a buck
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.