[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
iPhone 5 sim unlocking (iOS 9.3.1)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 226x223
Hey /g/. Does anyone know anyway to unlock the Sim lock on my iPhone 5
>>
>>54382890
give it back jamal
>>
>my iPhone 5
You can contact Apple Care and they'll help you out.

Oh, who am I kidding, return the phone Jamal.
>>
>>54382890
Give it back Barack.
>>
Fuck apple care. and its for my mate who is a massive pain in the ass and wont let it go
>>
>>54382890
Quit stealing iphones and just return it to the owner Tyrone.
>>
>>54382997
>Fuck apple care. and its for my mate who is a massive pain in the ass and wont let it go
Return the phone to whoever you stole it from. You're being a real dick, dude. Somebody's probably worried about all of the files they had on their phone.
>>
>>54382890
Fucking cellunlocker.net Jamal. Tell him to Pay for that shit.
>>
I advise against giving the phone back to whoever you stole it from.

That can be considered as an admission of guilt and get you arrested. Throw it in a random dumpster, but please do NOT give it back
>>
tyrone, you porch monkey don't be a dirty thief
>>
>>54382890
Give it back Zander
>>
>>54383164
I genuinely haven't stole it...
>>
>>54382890
Give it back Drupal
>>
I HAVE NOT stole this phone, i have had things stolen off me in the past and I would never want it happening to me, so i would never do it... so please stop saying i have stole it :(
>>
>>54382890
stop stealing shit, Sven
>>
File: no uncle tim! no!.jpg (21 KB, 455x360) Image search: [Google]
no uncle tim! no!.jpg
21 KB, 455x360
>tfw you work at apple
>>
I am also interested in unlocking an Iphone5, for informative purposes.
>>
Give it back you nigger.
>>
>>54382890
Damarcus, once you get a job, you will start to understand the value of money. It's not as hard as you think. Please return the phone to an Apple store so that the true owner can reclaim it.
>>
Just give it back ant-twaun
>>
Hey guys, FBI here, I'd also like to know how to unlock an iPhone that is my friends.
Also I'm white.
>>
maybe he just wanted to use the phone with a different carrier.

anyway, give it back jamal
>>
I don't know my passcode!!
Can anyone help me? :)
Btw im a gril
>>
Return the item you illegally stole back to its rightful owner African American male
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.