[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.metropcs.com/cell-plans .html For $60/month you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Untitledb.png (240 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Untitledb.png
240 KB, 1366x768
https://www.metropcs.com/cell-plans.html

For $60/month you get unlimited talk text and 4G LTE Data with Mobile Hotspot included. No taxes, no contract.

Why are /you/ still paying for internet seperately /g/numen?
>>
They throttle at 8GB or something, plus TMobile is shit coverage where I live. 5GB of data for 50$ on net10 Verizon and hotspot if you're smart enough to bring your own phone.
>>
Because boost mobile will gibe you the same service for $5 less.
>>
good job OP, all you need is to do is end your post with a catchy slogan
>>
>>54385781
Look at OP's pic again
>>
Because I pay $57 dollars a month for:

>iPhone 6s 128GB
>unlimited talk, text, data
>actually unlimited LTE speeds
>no data cap
>free accidental damage service; walk into store and they swap it

You realize your "hotspot" is tethered to your shit 6GB of "4G" data right? good luck doing anything on that after you go passed the limited at get reduced to 2G (dial-up) speeds.
>>
>>54385916
>iphone
>>>/fa/
>>
>>54382810
mobile hotspot is not unlimited. And they sniff your user agent headers on web traffic to see that its coming from mobile browsers
>>
File: Screenshot.png (183 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
183 KB, 1440x2560
>>54385916
Close to same but i have an s7 with sprint unlimited everythinf 50$/m grandfathered in so no datacaps either. Feels gud. Just waiting to jailbreak and teether to ma pc.
>>
>>54385958
it feels great not having to worry about data caps or throttling.

I have a suspended verizon unlimited account and when I used it I clocked in about 80 gigs in a month, and I didn't "enable" the service. I was afraid of verizon finding out then charging me up the ass.
>>
>>54382810

I just got T-Mobile for $30/month prepaid plan from Wal-Mart after being cucked by google fi. I get good 4G LTE coverage in my area. Also it does come with binge on, even with their prepaid plan. After 5GB of data it throttles though, to like 3G speeds I think. Still I can watch all the netflix or youtube I want, and it doesn't count towards my data.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.