[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Expose Bitsoup Scammers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Xh0kT48f_400x400.png (219 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Xh0kT48f_400x400.png
219 KB, 400x400
Hi ladies and gents. A great travesty is taking place in the file sharing world. The scam torrent site Bitsoup is destroying the name of p2p...with articles on torrent freak etc, there scams include only alowing people who DONATE 10 dollars month, every month.
Stealing 30,000 usd from someone who house burned down, stealing 100,000 from the hurricane Katrina fundraiser, faking a hack by anonymous to get more donations. Please come see what all the fuss is about at
https://www.reddit.com/r/bitsoup/

Every person that joins us makes the p2p and file sharing world safer
>>
Good for them
>>
>>54382595
Nobody cares, off yourself.
>>
>>54382595
Why the fuck would anyone care about this
>>
>p2p and file sharing world safer

lol
>>
I care about it - bitsoup is run by liars and cheats. Charging for torrents goes against every aspect of P2P sharing. When you have Torrent Freak and TorrentLeech calling them out, you know that bitsoup is run by lowlifes.

Those of you that have replied negatively to this, please take a few minutes to educate yourselves by reading the reddit posts. The shenanigans that bitsoup is pulling is a detriment to the file sharing world and focuses more attention on P2P sharing from authorities.

We don't need that...
>>
>reddit

>detriment to the file sharing world and focuses more attention on P2P sharing from authorities

gotta save this for the /g/ humor thread.
>>
Whatever gives you your first boner kid...
>>
>>54382970
>Charging for torrents goes against every aspect of P2P sharing
The sole aspect of torrenting entertainment media is to get paid content without spending money. I can see why you are upset if ``Bit Soup'' is your only avenue for stealing fictional digital time wasting media, but unless that is the case you could always just turn 360° and browse another website for your shitty ``hobby''.
>>
>>54383171
>>>54382970
>> turn 360°

Uh...
>>
>>54383232
>(You)
Thanks for acknowledging my post.
>>
Turn 360°, LOL, brilliant.
>>
>>54382595
>reddit
No thanks
>>
omg gguys we noeed to contact anoynosnymos so they can haxcthem c xDdDD XDJDKDLDFOFLFL
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.