[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth buying a good camera to take good photos with or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 20160504_213655.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160504_213655.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Is it worth buying a good camera to take good photos with or should I stick to my Samsung Galaxy A6? Not asking /po/ cos they will just tell me to get a camera
>>
>>54380944
>Not asking /po/ cos they will just tell me to get a camera
Maybe they have a point fucking idiot, I swear /g/ is nothing but memes these days
>>
>Not asking /po/ cos they will just tell me to get a camera

No, they'll tell you to make a paper one
>>
buy a nikon d3200/d3300 they are cheap and good and they go on sale pretty often look around websites dedicated to photographs for sales.
>>
>>54381067
never mind this, this was based on what I knew from almost 1.5 years ago, you could probably find a D5200/D5300 for cheap now.
>>
Even a shit DSLR (go for a t2i around 250 bucks used or refurbished) will take way better pictures than even the best cellphone. Dslrs have huge sensors, better quality in low light and raw files, where you pull more information from as well

So yes, it is worth it
>>
>>54380944
you should get something smal like the sony rx100 (iv) or fuji x10 or something to that effect.

DO NOT BUY SHIT ENTRY LEVEL DSLR
you will not use it and you are stuck with a shit lens
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.