[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /g/ I'm using a mouse sort of like pic related in ubuntu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: razer-naga-2014-right-03.png (279 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
razer-naga-2014-right-03.png
279 KB, 800x600
Hey /g/

I'm using a mouse sort of like pic related in ubuntu and want to change the behavior of the numbered side buttons; what do?
>>
>>54374906
Throw your gaymer trash mouse out of the window and buy one that is not used by 15 y/o /v/ cucks
>>
>>54375262
Look m8 I didn't buy it someone gave it to me. I'm only using it because the old mouse doesn't even have back and forward buttons and I'm not going to buy a mouse if I have a functioning one.
>>
>>54374906
They include a phone function in mice now?
>>
>>54375262
These may be targeted towards gaymen, but they can actually be super useful productivity wise for anyone that's uses macros in their work, ei video editing, music production. Just because most people use it for WoW, doesn't mean that's the only use :^}
>>
>>54374906
>ubuntu
>answers
Stay away from poo m8, install Windows and enjoy your free time that you can use to improve skills you actually value.
>>
literally the 1st result on google. Me, i just use my old wangblows laptop to remap my g600 and then leave it. I have 3 on mouse profiles so it doesn't matter to me much.
>>
>>54375400
I feel as though my difficulties may merely stem from being a noob only experienced in windows :(
>>
You can use compiz config manager to map the buttons to different actions, i have a G402 and it's a joy.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.