[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How smart would it be to buy AMD stocks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: AMD.jpg (181 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
AMD.jpg
181 KB, 1920x1080
How smart would it be to buy AMD stocks?
>>
Unless you know of any apparent reason as to why they would go up, and unless you buy in accordance withing the amount of what is currently being traded, there is no real good reason to buy stocks from this company at all.
>>
>>54371646
their cards are performing way better on dx12, and having years of work regarding the multigpu processing helping the VR, next consoles will most likely use amd too. more and more market control leading into getting richer and richer? would this statement be wrong?
>>
Should have bought when they were memeing about how AMD will be bankrupt in 20years. Was down at like 1.6-1.8 a Long time shitty time to buy now desu senpai.
>>
>>54371692
why would AMD never see 20s again? assuming at some point they take control, is that not a possibility
>>
>>54371671
They are at their lowest possible cheapest, there is no indication that could sink any lower, so at the very least you can't stand to lose, if at all. I'd buy right now and sell as soon as they hit anywhere over twenty dollars in the remaining of this year and the next, I would not try any small shorting or risk waiting for the next great bubble.

Alternatively, you can buy now, sell a quarter of them as soon as they hit 10+, sell another quarter if they go 30+, and just keep the rest.
>>
Selling near 20 was what i was thinking i cant think of any reason of them dropping any lower either except if Zen is as bad as bulldozer
>>
Not smart unless you have insider info
>>
Fucking stupid, AMD is going to fall again, might even go bankrupt this time. Buy Nvidia
>>
Vulkan coming out, yes, invest
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.