[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I did a quick scan with the built in windows 10 antivirus on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_20160503_194532.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160503_194532.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
I did a quick scan with the built in windows 10 antivirus on my little cousin's computer and it found this many infected files

I think this might be a new record for me. Is this normal? Post your own stories or records. His computer was full of a bunch of bloated programs that all tried to run on start up, and I'm pretty sure it also had a chinese bitcoin miner. He's one of those stereotype kids that try to download every game by all means possible.
>>
I had so many viruses on my old toshiba laptop from free games and clicking the green buttons of everything that my computer got really hot and imploded on me. it gets to the windows logo and instantly blue screens. i managed to scan the harddrive with malwarebytes by using a connector to a another computer and it found like 5000 viruses and a whole bunch of adware.
>>
>>54368377
Are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>54368423
No one can be that stupid
>>
>>54368423
Stupid how? I haven't used a windows operating since forever, rather not be part of this botnet..
>>
:|
>>
File: trolls_walkingpast.gif (1 MB, 371x192) Image search: [Google]
trolls_walkingpast.gif
1 MB, 371x192
>>54368377
>>
hey guys OP here

[spoiler]Honest truth, I'm not actually trying to troll, I honestly thought it said 200k viruses since it was in red letters before cleaning it, I didn't bother really reading it, just skimmed through it.[/spoiler] Can we please have a discussion about this now? This was definitely not my intention.
>>
That's nothing. My friend had several billion virii (for people who aren't hackers: it's plural form of virus) on his computer and it literally made his computer so heavy it fell through the floor.
>>
File: 1391833462549.jpg (208 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
1391833462549.jpg
208 KB, 500x497
>>54368641
>>
I've found that laptops with Linux distros have twice as many viruses as laptops with Windows in a science project. We used uni issued devices and scanned them all and the Linux machines had over 2,000 individual viruses while the Windows machines only had 930 individual viruses. This was attributed to the fact that most Linux distro users are from the poverty class and don't clean themselves often where as Windows users are from the middle class which shower daily and practice cleanliness.
>>
>>54368470
You clearly can't read, or use the print screen button.
>>
OP here, I can't believe you retards actually fell for this. Good job on not being able to read, you autistic little shits.
>>
>>54371293
OP here, disregard that, I suck nigger dicks.
>>
OP here. I'm confused with what I'm doing with my life.
>>
OP here, jet fuel can't melt steel beams.
>>
>>54368641
>I didn't bother really reading it
fuckin A op you piece of shit
>>
>>54368644
I had a similar situation. I dropped the thing and little virus critters shot out in all directions when it hit the floor.
>>
File: 001.png (149 KB, 225x247) Image search: [Google]
001.png
149 KB, 225x247
>>54368644
>My friend had several billion virii (for people who aren't hackers: it's plural form of virus)
>>
>>54368377
um that's the number of files it has scanned stupid. not viruses
>>
OP here, I'm fucking my wife's daughter.
>>
>>54372709
OP here, apparently it was my dog and not my daughter.
>>
File: 1461277496263_webm.webm (1 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1461277496263_webm.webm
1 MB, 720x404
>>54371881
You mean like this?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.