[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Viewbotting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: twitchtv.png (5 KB, 600x199) Image search: [Google]
twitchtv.png
5 KB, 600x199
Has anyone had experience in creating bots for online streaming platforms? I'm planning on working on one so any advice would be appreciated.
>>
File: omanyte.jpg (96 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
omanyte.jpg
96 KB, 500x313
>>
>>54368299

Bots as in comments?

It's pretty easy, copypaste a bunch of real comments and let the bot auto post them at random.
>>
I have no experience with bots, so i was more curious of how to actual create the code for the bots.
>>
>>54368363

it will show that the bot posted all those comments

he wants bots so his stream will get to the top for more viewers
>>
>>54368397

Automated scripts durr.

>>54368420

It's easier to just pay a marketing company or script kiddies for number of views.
>>
>>54368299
>He bots his stream because he can't manage to get enough viewers.

Lol. You will never become a twitch partner.
LRN2Advertise
>>
>>54368299
Here's some advice, don't do it. Twitch will notice and you will get banned.
>>
There are sites which show the statistics of Twitch viewers on your channel.

If there is a sudden spike in viewers in the thousands it's likely a view bot.

You would have to introduce the bots gradually.
Also you need chatter bots.

I suggest you start with a low amount and work from there after you might get real viewers and follower etc.
>>
>>54368518
Here is a fun idea. Raid someone's stream with viewer bots so they get banned.
>>
>>54368518
>get banned
Unlikely if he plays his cards well.
Twitch also can't prove it's you doing it. They have a major problem with that. A lot of the views on Twitch are inflated.
>>
>>54368548

You don't even need bots for a raid. Just spam bait and switch links on 4chan.
>>
There is no such thing as "viewbots", twitch count views from actual clients downloading the video content to their computers, so, unless you have a massive botnet that can use plenty of bandwidth without alerting your bot users of the slow connection because of the stream connection, you will not be able to do this.
The fact you need to ask means you can't do this.
>>
>>54368574
>A lot of the views on Twitch are inflated.

Most sites with premium account options help with promotion for cash. One of the reasons soundcloud and youtube are absolute dogshit.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.