[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shocked Myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I opened up a cd/cassette player, think I shocked myself on one of the silver things sticking out.

How serious is this? Do I need to go to the doctor?

(yes it was plugged in, did not MEAN to touch that shit, though)
>>
>>54365901
You only have days left to live.
>>
You will die in the next 5 minutes from heart failure

RIP in pieces
>>
You need to go to the doctor because you're fucking metally retarded.
>>
You need to install gentoo asap.
>>
the silver things sticking out are poisonous

get to A&E immediately
>>
>>54365901
>did not MEAN to touch that shit though

Well great m8 but you still did. m8 you have to be super fucking careful around this shit. You sound like a total amateur who watched a youtube video. Don't fuck around with this shit in the future.
>>
as a cardiomyopathologist, I really suggest you get your fingers more deeper into your ass to protect them from these dangerous electrical currents
>>
OP the only cure is to lick all the silver things that are sticking out while it's plugged in
>>
>>54365901
The silver things sticking out contain lead, which causes retardation. The electricity from the shock may have pushed some of the lead through your skin, depending on the severity of the shock.

The shock itself was probably not strong enough to cause any harm to your heart.
>>
>>54365901
Generally the only time you need to go to the doctors from shock is if your heart stops beating or your face gets melted off. Have either of these occurred?
>>
>>54365901
You probably have electricity poisoning. You need to cut off circulation from the affected area to the rest of your body. Do this by wrapping a large thick rubber band around the affected appendage multiple times until it is very tight and you start to lose feeling in the affected appendage. This is to stop the poison from spreading and causing further damage to the rest of your body. Leave it like this for 3-4 weeks or until you start to get feeling back into the affected appendage. For safe measure, find another large and thick rubber band and do the same thing you did with your poisoned appendage, but wrap it around your neck instead. Electricity poisoning increases in deadliness once it affects your brain. This is because our brains are made out of electricity. Poison electricity feeds on brain electricity, so to ensure you retain all brain functionality you MUST keep the poison from spreading. For further questions please contact your local Poison Control Center.
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDf2nhfxVzg

I have no idea.
>>
>>54365901
haha the dumb fuck shocked himself. you have hours left to live tbqhwy it's been nice to know you
>>
>>54366041
Don't do this OP, it creates mustard gas.
>>
>>54365901
>did not MEAN to touch that shit, though

It's fine if you didn't mean it, otherwise, you're fucked.
>>
Considering that none of those components you've shown are related to mains voltage regulation and that the components in the device itself certainly aren't going to be operating at a high voltage, I'd say you're fine you stupid cunt.

How on earth can someone know so very little about the fucking world around them?
>>
if your're not dead you're fine

dont fucking touch things in a live appliance you mong
>>
>>54365901
You are a radiactive human being now.
>>
>>54365901
Fork in outlet. Do it now. It's the only way to get the excess electrons out.
>>
>>54365916
This
>>
>>54365916
This.
>>
>>54367572
We're all naturally radiactive.
>>
>>54367483
I kekd
>>
>>54367534
I'm guessing he hit mains if he felt it though? I've taken mains like a half dozen times since age 3 (american mains) as well as some near-mains DC from a CRT (not the really HV part) and gotten no apparent effects aside from the tingle.
>>
You are already dead.
>>
>>54365901
You're gonna die op! There's no way you won't.
>>
>>54367836
piss in bleach
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.