[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you helping the lmms dev-team to create the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: Lmms.png (107 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
Lmms.png
107 KB, 1360x768
Why aren't you helping the lmms dev-team to create the best free as in freedom DAW ever?
>>
>>54365798
Lmms is bugged as fuck
>>
Because I bought FL Studio and all of my plugin and sample packs.
>>
>>54365798
that shit is just so difficult to use.
>>
File: yeyeyeye.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
yeyeyeye.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>54366382
I'm interested in trying what OP is using but no credible producer fucks with this shit...
>>
>>54365798
by help do you mean explaining to them why their software is awful to use?
>>
Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of shit with down syndrome.
>>
>>54366843
You can be the first one...
>>
>>54366843
>credible producer
Is there anything similar to a credible producer? Or you just meant a producer that sales a lot?
>>
>>54365798
If you can use proper punctuation, you can type whatever DAW stands for. What the fuck is DAW? Looks like fruit loops or whatever that program is called that I fucked around with when I had time and thought electronic music was cool.
>>
>>54368615
selling a lot comes with success anon. one cannot succeed with buggy lmms.
>>
>>54368765
what do you think is cool now? vaporwave meme? some konnichiwa weebo shit?
>>
I just got Logic and it werks
>>
>>54368963
FYI latest efforts on lmms have made it fair to use, there are almost no bugs at all and it almost never crashes (Which is normal in literally any program)

What version did you use? 0.4? things have changed man.
>>
>>54365798
How? Should I make new DAW?
>>
>>54369893
No my russian friend, you just need to check the lmms mail list)
>>
>>54366920
quality post! great contribution!
>>
>>54365798
is this any good? im about to install linux on my desktop now that i have ethernet (my wifi card wasnt supported) will ableton or FL work under wine? im using FL right now but i feel like i should make the switch to ableton.
>>
>>54370026
Yes, it works fine, I recommend you having a combination of LMMS + Ardour (where you can mix and do professional mastering).
>>
>>54370070
>Yes, it works fine
ableton?

>I recommend you having a combination of LMMS + Ardour

whats ardour?
>>
>>54370089
its a different daw
>>
>>54370089
I am talking about LMMS, you can use lmms to produce your sounds and then you can use ableton to mix it all and do your mastering.
>>
>>54365798
because i cant into programming. ive tried on multiple times and i just cant do it. is there any other way to help besides programming? i can do graphic design and i try to make stuff in fl but i fucking suck at it
>>
>>54368963
>selling a lot comes with success
success is subjective, you can make great music and not sell shit.
>>
>>54370089
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKd2rDeJ_W4
>>
>>54370107
why would i do that? that sounds like more work then its worth. why not just use one DAW?

>>54370105
is it any good?
>>
>>54370121
i never used it before but it looks ok from what ive seen

i use cubase
>>
>>54370121
You could use just lmms if you want.
>>
Because I can't into music in the first place.
>>
>>54370208
whats stopping you from programming? most people who are good at making music cant program and visa versa. this is probably why this project has so little supporters
>>
>>54370208
look into pure data
>>
>>54370233
From that aspect lmms seems to be quite good. What it needs is users to request things, people to improve the design and a bit of money.
>>
>>54365798
whats the programming curve of lmms?
>>
>>54370286
fuck i meant learning curve
>>
>>54365798
WOW! More badly made openshit programs!
>>
>>54370284
im a sufficient designer i guess. where can i sign up to do some /gd/ work for lmms? do they need UI designs or what?
>>
>>54370312
See >>54370006
>>
>>54370341
Because it's true opensores cock muncher. I would recommend that you pour 500 degree oil on your face until there's nothing left.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.