[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What technology is about to become extremely popular? Exampl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
What technology is about to become extremely popular?
Example: VR

What technology would you like to see become a reality?

Example: http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2014/07/google-and-novartis-hope-to-launch-smart-contact-lens-in-five-years/
>>
Personally I am excited for healthcare based on your genetic information.
>>
>>54362081
>AR
>even better AR
>>
>>54362081
>VR
>popular
keep deluding yourself. Hey, by the wy, I heard 3D is the future of cinema. Have you invested in a 3D capable 4K tv with matching glasses yet?
>>
>>54362081
>VR

Nigga it got released and everyone forgot about it already.
>>
AC powered horse dildos
>>
Suddenly we manage to create a fairly complex neural network, except it starts advancing itself and that's when crazy shit starts happening
>>
Electric cars, and furthermore driverless or near autonomous with lots of assisted driving. Battery technology is probably one step away from being good enough to rival gasoline fueled cars, in range and in price. Going to see a lot of other machines switching to battery powered - like lawn mowers.

The driverless stuff is really advancements in AI, which in general will be a thing. Rudimentary personal assistants might start becoming popular. Think Siri but much smarter and "on point" for what the consumer wants and needs.

I'd like to see cheap, clean and abundant fusion power. It would solve so many problems in the world and increase productivity and tech advancement.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.