[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this /g/? this is attached to the ceiling. I mainly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: DSC_0124[1].jpg (2 MB, 4000x2250) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0124[1].jpg
2 MB, 4000x2250
What is this /g/?
this is attached to the ceiling.

I mainly want to be sure it's not some sort of listening device.(in a work place so it's meant to be public but still..)
>>
>>54361355
it's a meme
>>
File: bigdag.jpg (91 KB, 1113x911) Image search: [Google]
bigdag.jpg
91 KB, 1113x911
Looks like some sort of alarm my guy. I see a teeny speaker.
>>
better remove that shit, fast.
>>
>buzzer
>infrared / flame detector
>two leds
what are we looking at /g/?
>>
Yeah they put visible lights on a discrete listening device.

It's probably a fire alarm
>>
>>54361355
tell someone tho clean the fucking ceiling
>>
>>54361399
>It's probably a fire alarm
That's just what they want you to think.
>>
>>54361399
in the store there is a sign that say all the store is monitored and listen for security purpose.
and I have told we have a flim supervise to make sure we offer "sales"' have tags name and etc.
the cameras are too far away for clear sound.
and we only one microphone on the counter but it's range is not far enough for all the counter.
and when I work I Folding it down just in case.

and I fucking work in a gas station work and they take it too seriously.
>>
>>54361456
Smoke is usually considered bad. But these devices alert people such as the fire department and police department when smoke is detected.

Knowing these, and that generally weed smoke is non lethal but instead allows a more open mind, we can deduce that smoke is actually good for you in all capacities but these devices alert people with knowledge to take you away from smoke or "knowledge gas" as I call it and stop the fumes.

This means that fire alarms and smoke detectors are actually bad and are preventing you from reaching a greater mind than those in power.

Or its just a fucking fire alarm and its just chilling there. Until it seems an opportune time to attack your ears with banshee screaming.

I'm not crazy I swear
>>
>>54361502
Well nothing there seem to be a microphone. That little cylinder is a shitty buzzer speaker, the kind they use in computers to indicate errors on boot.

There's two LEDs, a button, a transistor(probably?), a speaker, an IR reciever, something that appears to be a capacitor, and two or three resistors. There appears to be something under the IR receiver but I cannot see what it is.
>>
That's a smoke detector, moron.
>>
>>54361597
Oh yeah good point the "speaker" might just be a sensor to detect smoke
>>
>>54361355
Its the new Blueberry PI's Pajeet edition
>>
>>54361355
It's a bomb call bolice
>>
>>54361502
Do you work at Speedway? I stopped going there after a manager asked me three fucking times if I wanted their rewards card before he would let me pay.
>>
It's a weed smoke detector
>>
>>54361355

Free ticket to MIT
>>
>>54361355
Attached to the ceiling, with a led and speaker. My money's on a homemade vive that hasn't been fully installed yet.
Either that or an alarm clock for the fish tank.
>>
>>54361355
botnet spying on u
>>
It's a flame detector, similar to fire alarm.. they use infrared to detect the flame

derp
>>
>>54361921
no, I ma not even american.
I hate too when cashier offers me "deals".
just put a nice sign with all the deals and i'll look at it.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.