[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>http://www.bbc.com/news/technology -36168863 How does it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: bitcoincreator.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
bitcoincreator.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
>http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-36168863
How does it feel to know this fraudster is the king of bitcoin? Some Australian fucktard has appeared on international news claiming he created everything we know today. He has stated "I don't need the attention" while advertising himself publicly defeating the premise that he didn't want the attention.. Can someone so fucked in the head be the creator of the leading currency in the world?
>>
>>54355241
no
>>
>>54355241
No one man should have all that power.
>>
File: yeezy.jpg (54 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
yeezy.jpg
54 KB, 300x300
>>54355297
>No one man should have all that power.
I've got a great deal of respect for you senpai.
>>
>>54355241
Bitcoin is scams all the way down.
>>
File: bitcoincreator.png (61 KB, 243x290) Image search: [Google]
bitcoincreator.png
61 KB, 243x290
>>54355346
Please elaborate. I can understand that it's no longer completely decentralized but it still feels like it has some little credibility. How can a government tax/regulate it?
>>
Lets me buy drugs and resell them with a huge profit margin, so he can do what ever the fuck he wants.
>>
why are you so booty blasted about it?
>>
>Bitcoin 'creator': 'I want to be left alone'
Then why did you open your mouth you colossal shitposting kangaroo?
>>
It was proven the "proof" he gave out was false.
>>
>>54355821
It's like one of those girls who posts vague statuses talking about their problems like "is there anyone I can trust anymore!?!?!" and ur like "o shit waddup :o" and shes like "omg just leave me alone I don't wanna talk about it >:-("
>>
>>54355241
It would be beautiful if it was him.

Seriously though what kind of retard thinks the real Satoshi is NOT a nutcase?

No normie goes to that lengths to hide their identity.
>>
>>54355241
You're a fucking idiot. The dude wants to come clean about creating it, fair call. History and anyone who wants to get into bitcoin on a financial scale wants to know. It is potentially the next paradigm in finance.

The dude then does a single media interview saying "I did it, everyone knows now, please kindly leave me the fuck alone you normie gronks, your proximity offends me" before returning to his subterranean hovel with 9001 new reasons to never come out again.

Are you such an autist shut in that you cannot see the clear intention from this cave dwelling wizard? Come back when you see him on Conan you fucktard.
>>
>>54355241
>the leading currency in the world
Did you get this delusional because of using too many drugs or are you just naturally this deluded?
>>
File: PSX_20160503_140942.jpg (413 KB, 1080x1201) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20160503_140942.jpg
413 KB, 1080x1201
The clock's ticking, he just counts the hours
>>
>>54355241
It seems likely that this is a hoax. First of all, it's not even established that the PGP signature that people generally associate with Satoshi is actually Satoshi. There is no evidence that it appeared until at least a couple of years after bitcoin was created. Secondly, he hasn't even shown that he is in possession of that PGP key. The text he allegedly signed didn't include any information about him being Satoshi, nor did it even mention his name.

If he showed he's actually in possession of the earliest blocks, that would be some rather convincing evidence. However, he hasn't even done this. He simply said he has access to them, and that they are owned by a trust so he cannot send $0.01 worth of btc to prove that he's actually Satoshi since it's not his money.

This guy obviously wants attention, but he doesn't want to prove that he's actually Satoshi. He says he doesn't care. Come on, why did he announce that he's Satoshi in the first place then? It's just embarrassing how many people are actually falling for this. Everything points toward this guy being just an aussie shitposter, yet even here people seem convinced that he's the real deal.
>>
File: yeezus-rejoices.jpg (64 KB, 838x598) Image search: [Google]
yeezus-rejoices.jpg
64 KB, 838x598
>>54355241
>tfw Yeezus is Satoshi
>>
>>54355241
He's living in the 21st century, doing something mean to it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.